What's new

headroom on an s15

d.

Reaction score
as said earlier - it really depends if you are long in the torso or not.
i'm 6' and needed to lower the seat to stop my head rubbing on the lining - with no sunroof.
unfortunately due to the shape of the floor, aftermarket seats don't really give you much more headroom.
you can alter the brackets which support the runners - as i have done - but you won't fit a passenger with feet behind you...

Reaction score
Tipperary,Ireland or the nearest roundabout sidewa
Website
www.cruisearound.ie
I'm only 6ft 2" and I struggle to get a comfortable seating position in the 15 :( I'm forever catching the roof lining too (standard seats & there's no sunroof in mine). I've been in both the 13 & 14 with no difficulties either!

I've read a bit about it and I should be ok if I go with the likes of a Bride bucket seat as the rails are lower than standard and there's much less cusioning in the seat but they're not cheap.... Plus, I wouldn't be happy with 1 standard & 1 bucket so it'll be doubly expensive :annoyed:

Its class when your sitting in the 15 so tall behind the wheel.

Im 5ft 11 and its just about ok lol

Reaction score
Some comments suggest ill be fine and some suggest ill struggle lol.

Best way to find out is try it i spose, i'm not really sure whether i'm long-bodied or long-legged tbh, a bit of both i spose.

Anyone wanna let me sit in their S15 lol? ;)

Reaction score
6' 4 - 6' 5 :thumbs:
Thats tall dude. like I said im 6'1" and no probs at all I have a 34" leg measurement as well, its quite uncomfy for my kids in the back I think you may have to put the seat all the way back to find a good seating position:D. If your at JTS this year there will be 2 S15 there I know of maybe you could try one of them:thumbs: