What's new

Part numbers?

D

Derek

Lads,

Where does one go about getting jdm Nissan Part numbers? I can't exactly go to local main dealer and try to explain what i'm after..

Cheers,

Derek

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
need to get some new links though as the current ones aren't working :(

can i get stock parts from perfect-run or japanparts?

Do I just get the appropriate item code and make an enquire?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Oh, bugger. Forgot that. The Skyline forum which hosted them doesn't appear to be anymore... If you PM my your name and address, Derek, I'll send you a CD.

:nod: OEM parts from both. You have to email them with the part number, description and your chassis and model. Email both, as prices vary for the same things.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
Oh, bugger. Forgot that. The Skyline forum which hosted them doesn't appear to be anymore... If you PM my your name and address, Derek, I'll send you a CD.

:nod: OEM parts from both. You have to email them with the part number, description and your chassis and model. Email both, as prices vary for the same things.
OK.

OK thanks :thumbs:
I broke my ventilation air-filter when removing it. And it seems like that filter is S15 only :(
The local Nissan dealer had nothing to match it.

Maybe I can double check the part code with you Nicely before making the enquire :)
Just gotto get home and check the number.

Haven't really worked out what code to use.
There are so many of them :eek:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
If you wait a couple of weeks, it'll been in the Nissan Europe parts system. I've ordered one... And, yes, S15 only.

D

Derek

Nicely said:
OK. Got a live link to download again. I've updated the thread linked above. :)
I can't seem to get them links working at all. Nicely pm sent in a minute once i get a chance..

D

Derek

Well done Nicely, I am a member of the jdm site now and i had a look at up loading it. And it said 8hrs to me.. I reckon a trip to mates house is on order.. I needs broadband i'd say..

D

Derek

Will look into it. Hopefully try and get it later.. I said i would see how long it'd take on my computer. I've 5% gone and there's only 20hrs 40 mins left.. F**k that. :mad: :mad:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Topper said:
Nicely, is this something i should be downloading too??

I already have FAST
:no:

I just suggested ER as this is the Euro S14 section, and sometimes comes in handy for part number comparison.

D

Derek

Nicely i was trying to download it all nite in girlfriend place.. I had a buddy who knows something bout computers look at it.. He thinks there is some file missing..

Did anyone get it going? I wouldn't be the sharpest with this computers..

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I've just gone through the setup instructions and slightly revised them and made them clearer (they were taken from elsewhere).

Go through the new instructions if you are having trouble. Make sure you have everything that is required, especially the setup and NSFASTKY.INI files. I ran through the instructions, as they are written, last night and they work. :) The only thing which is still slightly woolly is the CD setup process (after installation). I need to verify that this evening.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I had problems getting this to work before because of a missing Windows .dll file in the windows directory.

Do you get any error message or something when trying to setup?