What's new

fresh s15 in at torque-gt

Reaction score
Hey,

Sitting here bored today wondering what to do lol so i thought i'd have a look at a few sites, one of which was torque-gt who appear to have a new pewter s15 in.

I'd guess a few of you may have already seen it, but as far as i know its only been on there a couple of days as i was only on there a few days ago:
http://torque-gt.co.uk/cardetails.php?c=206

Not sure whether i like it really - when i start looking for mine i'll be looking for something alot less modded like the one that was on there previous to this which C1TPT bought, that was a gorgeous example. The lids on the lights would have to come off lol!

Anyways, thats my contribution! :p I'll be interested to see what everyone thinks

/discuss

All the best,
Mark

Reaction score
Hey,

Not sure whether i like it really - when i start looking for mine i'll be looking for something alot less modded like the one that was on there previous to this which C1TPT bought, that was a gorgeous example.
Mark
Thanks mate :thumbs: I'm really happy with it :)

Not sure I really like it that much either, deffo get those light brows off! Interesting they are still importing S15's though especially with the exchange rate the way it is at the moment!

P

Pazz

does anyone notice what i notice?..
Yet another pewter one?

Not exactly cheap at £10,000 but suppose given the exchange rate etc and seems to have few mods on it.

Why the hell I sold mine I dunno :p