What's new

More carbon goodies...

Reaction score
My god!

All that is looking absolutely immense, i love those carbon centre caps on the wheels, any pictures from a little bit further away?

I must say as well, that i would be more than happy to eat my dinner off your engine lol, it's totally immaculate!

Top work! Keep it up dude :nod:

:thumbs::thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Got a decent picture of the parcel shelf panel now, had to get just the right angle to see it reasonably well, certainly a more subtle mod -

:)

C

chris s14.5

Most of the ones I've changed are M6 size, though the spark plug cover ones are M5
love all the carbon very nice car
what length did you get for the m5 coil cover bolts.and what lenght were the others was going to go for 25mm for the coilcover

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
They're only 20mm in the coil cover, and I had to use some spacer washers to prevent the caps being sunk out of view. 25mm will probably fit okay, especially as the 20s went all the way in without the spacers on :)

Have of course shown a pic of the stereo surround in place, but I'll pop one in this thread too to keep them all in the same place ;)

Just need to get the stereo in then sort an HKV EVC6 to replace the ashtray and we'll be good to go :)

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
the bay looks savage! where did you get the carbon airbox?
Hi mate. When I bought the car it had an Apexi air box already fitted, comprised of an aluminium side panel and lid. I basicly replaced the lid with one made by a company down the road from me that do a lot of F1 stuff, so top quality. Amended the design slightly to make it a better fit and just swapped it on.

They still have the template so if you have an Apexi airbox i could get some made up for a straight swap. Unfortunately Apexi have stopped making them now, but if I could also get a template of the side panel I'm sure something could be sorted :cool:

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Will keep it in mind mate. Might have to leave this until later in the year when funds allow, but any interest is good :)