What's new

What do ye think of this s15-RB26 Powered

Reaction score
Tipperary,Ireland or the nearest roundabout sidewa
Website
www.cruisearound.ie
Been looking at this s15 for a while now its black the colour I want and its for the right money.....

Tell me what ye think.....

SPEC:

1999 Silvia S15

KMS:

TYRES:

F: OK

R: OK

SALES POINTS:

GTR R33 RB26 DETT Engine Swap

R33 Type M Mission (5 Spd)

HKS Twin Plate Clutch

R34 GTR Intercooler and Custom Piping

Dual Electric Fans

2 Layer Radiator

R34 GTR Fuel Pump

Vertex Lang T&E Aero

Carbon Vented Bonnet (Semi painted)

17″ Alloys

HID Lights

Sunroof

Silicone Rad Pipes

HKS Airfilters

Painted Plenum and Engine Covers

Polished Coil Cover

Razo Shift Knob

Kakimoto Exhaust System

Custom Sump

Modified front pipes

Last edited:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
i got to touch this when i was in Japan visiting Andy and Kazma.. its sooo sexual in real life!!!

And you know it'll be mint as its from the man himself ;) heheh .. you thinking about it!? oh oh buy it.. then i'll have touched your baby first :p hehe.

Reaction score
Country
Hell yeah!! Just make sure you got enough money to get it remapped when back in Ireland as thats a lot of engine money to go pop!

Reaction score
go for it! i friggin love that s15 i've been looking at it on the wkd website for a while, i was afraid to even ask the price when wasn't on the site

Reaction score
Country
It a savage conversion...

But i does leave me asking the question... with a mental conversion like that why leave the standard suspension and brakes on it?.... abandoned project maybe???

Reaction score
Sexual car!!

Deffo buy it if you can .... but you better add price off new wheels to that list because those ones kinda of ruin it IMO

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
TBH, I am a bit of a purest, while the conversion looks awesome and I am sure it goes very well indeed, why would you upset the handling of the S15 by putting a RB26 in the front? I would have spent the same money on a stroker kit for the SR20.

That being said, I am sure it would be a rocket ship and worth every cent. A mate of mine had an worked RB26 in his 180sx and said that he couldn't keep traction in 4th in the dry, so I am sure you will need to keep a little aside for new tyres resonably soon after you buy it :p

W

WEZWKD

RB26,SR20,Debate,Power,JZ,Nissan,Toyota,WKD,Import s,

Hell yeah!! Just make sure you got enough money to get it remapped when back in Ireland as thats a lot of engine money to go pop!

Car dont need a remap. We checked the fueling & its more than safe. :thumbs:

HOT !!! :D

I bet it sounds as good as it looks..... not sure on the wheels but can easily sort that.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Agree on both counts. But as said wheels are easily sorted.

It a savage conversion...

But i does leave me asking the question... with a mental conversion like that why leave the standard suspension and brakes on it?.... abandoned project maybe???
And why is that a problem. ? Brakes & sus are easy sorted.
RB conversion would be a larger task in my mind.

TBH, I am a bit of a purest, while the conversion looks awesome and I am sure it goes very well indeed, why would you upset the handling of the S15 by putting a RB26 in the front? I would have spent the same money on a stroker kit for the SR20.

That being said, I am sure it would be a rocket ship and worth every cent. A mate of mine had an worked RB26 in his 180sx and said that he couldn't keep traction in 4th in the dry, so I am sure you will need to keep a little aside for new tyres resonably soon after you buy it :p
From what I hear the handling is not upset that much considering the weight of the RB26. A stroker kit on an SR20 is a cool mod but if spending that kind of money you are looking for more power obviously. So if yer a Nissan head wouldnt you run an RB26 to push big bhp & have some reliability.

Personally Id rather have a JZ engine but then again thats me.