What's new

What do ye think of this s15-RB26 Powered

Reaction score
you'll have masses amounts of power on tap, and you wont have a good handling car

hydraulics are / were "cool" for the real low / show car type look - not the sort of thing id expect would cope with hauling an RB engine, at high speeds into corners

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Carlow, crap I drove past there twice today. I had myself convinced they were in Waterford but with work and other stuff I never got around to checking before I jumped into the car this morning :annoyed:

subzero

Reaction score
miss s15, you need to ask yourself a few questions before buying this .... why oh why for a daily driver / road car would you want this, its over kill and will need a load of maintanence and further parts to make it the car you want . its too over powered for road driving ..... if you going in to prodrift then go for it ... your buying it for its conversion but its a car that can be leathal if your not carefull .

and to insure it legit will require an engineers report and what insurance company will take you on ??

D

derwinmd

i wanna do an rb26dett swap myself at some stage did you buy the car whats the power like..? how does it run..?

M

Matt_S

Laaaaaaaaaaazy power. Thats how Id describe 500bhp S bodies. Even with the correct diff. You dont get the massive shove like you do in a 500bhp SR'd car. :thumbs: