What's new

Wheel colours...

Reaction score
Well I picked up the silvy on tuesday night and I'm over the moon with it :) There'res very little I'm unhappy with which is great in my eyes when looking at the idea of the car being 10 years old. One thing howevr is the wheels could do with a quick blow over but I'm in two minds about what to do. The car is a pearl white S15 with the factory Aerokit. I currently has 17" Rays TE37's in white with the blue decals.

Now... Do I have them resprayed the same again and get some fresh blue decals or do I go gunmetal grey with red decals and a red time attack lip?

Reaction score

That is how they are at the mo but could do with a quick respray for stone chips etc.

My idea was to possibly do them more like...

But maybe a shade darker but still grey, not black. What are your opinions on a factory aero kitted white car? I can't picture in my head whether it'd look sh*t hot or just plain sh*t...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
If you love cleaning wheels then i thouroughly reccomend white...however if you dont and ever decide to upgrade to a bigger/dustier brake setup then i suggest bronze. Mine WORK's are white but if i ever get them refurbed im deffo going for another colour :)

Reaction score
it's already running brembo's with ferrodo's.... lol can't get much dustier.

personally, i'm a white on white kinda guy! Know what you mean about them being a little "off colour". I've some new GENUINE Rays stickers for them here..... you can't buy them! :) Ring Ray's yourself or any supplier... they'll tell you that.

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
it's already running brembo's with ferrodo's.... lol can't get much dustier.
I've some new GENUINE Rays stickers for them here..... you can't buy them! :) Ring Ray's yourself or any supplier... they'll tell you that.
I agree about the Ferrodo's being very dusty :nod:
i run them on the s15, excellent stoppage but very dusty.

I work for Co-ordsport Ltd we are the UK's main distributor for Rays wheels,
and you can not buy the Rays stickers unless you can prove you really have Rays wheels to put them on :wack: