What's new

What you think about yellow with gold mag?

S

silviac

I got my eyes on Top secret gold dished wheel (obviously GT-C) on my banana :)

you reckon the colour will suit? i can't find any image so can't really draw the picture....

It may or may not be good but i love that mag!! even though it's only 17 but with the right height that shouldn't matter.

for 17 I was mainly after for track use. So I had RP-F1 or RG in mind which are only 7.1-2kg opposed to 9.1kg GT-C wheels.... still good I must say..

Reaction score
you cant go wrong with the gt-c's i have them on my baby but id be curious to see how the gold would look on the yellow? Id imagine the anthracite finish would suit it better? Anyone good with photoshop?

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Slammedmind, post up a side-on pic of your car with the GTCs and someone can photoshop that to be yellow. :thumbs:

Honestly I'm not sure the gold centred GTCs & yellow would go - I'd imagine a darker colour would suit it better but then it'd be a shame to waste that on such an epic wheel. :cool:

Reaction score
I think it would look a little too pimp bro. :hurl:If you don't mind wearing lots of gold chains then it would suit :D

subzero

Reaction score
im gonna be honest, i dont think they go too well together. rims have to be black a deep dish prefered with a cf bonnet. my ideal yellow s15 right there.

Reaction score
ew no they dont suit it man dont do it!!!!!!!!!!! Go for the gunmetal finish or a nice set volks with a bronze finish