What's new

Anyone know what this sticker says? (Japanese)

K

Kicko

Have found some different stickers on the my silvia that i wanna know what they are. Anyone who understands Japanese or just know what it is?

Does anyone know where to find the cars paintcode?

Last edited:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
The paintcode can be found under the bonnet on the driver side firewall. There is a steel plate there which vehicle info on which also states modelcode, chassinumber, engine type and some more stuff. The paint code will be the text with 3 numbers/letters. The pearl white is WK0 for example.

Check the useful threads here. I think all the paintcodes is there somewhere like Japmadland said.
Also think that the sticker is a service sticker. I have i similar one on my S15 located by the door which matched one of my service receipts from Japan.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
The paintcode can be found under the bonnet on the driver side firewall. There is a steel plate there which vehicle info on which also states modelcode, chassinumber, engine type and some more stuff. The paint code will be the text with 3 numbers/letters. The pearl white is WK0 for example.
Looks like this :thumbs:

I've got two on my rear windscreen I've been wondering what the hell they are, I'll have to post them up and see what ye think...

PS; Not mine :D

Reaction score
they're for when the car is stopped by the police in japan and they basically say you've been driving like a maniac! :p :) hehe

Reaction score
Service sticker.
Top: Engine Oil.
Line 1 - date of service - 21st May 2006 (18 is Emperor year)
Line 2 - oil used - ZR Race 29?
Line 3 - aprox kms for next service
Line 4 - Filter change needed or not - No
Line 5 - Shop name - Tyre Green Road

Reaction score
They are gas mileage/CO2 stickers to tell everyone how environmentally friendly your car is.
In this case it get 5 stars for one system and beats the vehicle emission standard by 5%.
All new cars come with them and you can buy them in Autobacs.