What's new

How many s15's are there in the U.K?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've had a search around for a while now but could only find the population of s15's in Sweden. Dont know if there are any more now but it was 3 a while ago!

So how many are there in the U.K? Does any one have a rough idea?

Cheers

Reaction score
I know there's one in Durham (mine)
and one in Sunderland (Paul D's)
but I don't know after that... I know there's isn't many in the North East.

S

s15andy.s

id say theres far more in ireland than eng at this stage...they are all over the place here

Reaction score
Yeah it seems that way!

Would be nice to get a definitive answer, i know not every member on here owns an s15 but i'm sure the majority do, so how many members are there?

D

david

Id safely say there is around 200 at least in ireland now if not more which is also bringing the price off them down along with the economy slump.
u can buy 2002 spec r s now from 15k< and last year u wouldnt buy an 02 for 25k.

Reaction score
At least one in Swindon. Well not on the road anyway. It's being stripped down to the bare shell, acid dipped and rebuilt. :)

When I can afford it that is ;)

T

TonyS15

One in preston and i know of one in blackpool and one in blackburn from the North-West

subzero

Reaction score
id say theres far more in ireland than eng at this stage...they are all over the place here
you never see em on the road tho .... ive only ever once passed another s15 .

there must be very few in the UK, because when i was over there this year at JAE my s15 stopped people in the tracks every where i went .

Reaction score
there must be very few in the UK, because when i was over there this year at JAE my s15 stopped people in the tracks every where i went .
True, when I was cleaning mine at JAE someone came up to me and asked if mine and Jez's (which was parked next to me on the SXOC stand) were 'really' S15s.

Reaction score
I know a guy at work in the UK with one, he lives somewhere near Northampton.
There will be another in Northampton from March - mine!

Reaction score
yea, i got stopped a few times cause of mine.

i remember the first weekend i got mine, stopped at some shops to speak to a mate, heard 2 guys walkin' past talking between themselves... "what's that?" "i've no idea, but it's ****in' lovely!" lol never stops makin' an S15 owner smile! :D

Mine recently left northants to go up north... burton area. never seen any of the other northants ones about though!

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I don't get asked what it is anymore - well not in a while anyway - but I'm always getting compliments on it, generally when I'm stopped in a petrol station :D And that never fails to brighten up my day...

But the attention it draws when there's a few together is unreal. A few of us from the SXOC got together for a post xmas coffee and the amount of people who stopped or drove past 2 or 3 times was unreal. There was even an auld fella (late 70's) who nearly fell over himself walking past Raystangs open bonnet :rotfl: - although I don't blame him (blue vertex ridge widebody):smitten:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Lol. I'm also amazed of the compliments I've recieved from older people. I remember when I drove the S15 to Gothenburg and stopped for fuel. An old lady around 70years old walked up to me and asked what make the car was. When I said Nissan she replied "oh, I didn't know Nissan made nice cars." :D

Reaction score
Lol. I'm also amazed of the compliments I've recieved from older people. I remember when I drove the S15 to Gothenburg and stopped for fuel. An old lady around 70years old walked up to me and asked what make the car was. When I said Nissan she replied "oh, I didn't know Nissan made nice cars." :D
HAHAHA Shows the S15 is sexy what ever your age! ;)

So does any one have a rough number?? What about how many members on here from the U.K?