What's new

Help... No really HELP!

J

JDM JUNKIE

Thanks for the advice. :thumbs:
Yeah I was going back and forth on this one and was starting to get really stressed out.
I'm about 95% committed to selling at the moment. I just can't see paying an extra ten grand just to get it into the country. :mad:

As for being safer; oddly yes I think it would be safer from theives than a JDM Civic Sir.

I do have some hope though I found a good deal on a S2000 just outside my home town. I'll just have to wait and see if it's still for sale next month when I get back

What a crap situation to be in :(

If you :smitten: the car that much then $10,000 to have it for as long as you wish in the US does not sound like that much to me?

Do you think the S15 will be safer than the Civic though?

Its a tough call, but if you do get rid of the S15 there are plenty of other cars you can get over there.

Good luck...

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Is your Girl Japanese??????? ^.^ aw man lol you shouldnt have said that to me of all people ;) lol.. Does she have friends.. i know she does!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Just move to Oz instead and you'll be laughing :p You know it makes sense,and is a much better prospect than the US at the mo... :rotfl:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Just move to Oz instead and you'll be laughing :p You know it makes sense,and is a much better prospect... :rotfl:
I have edited the above to make it more correct

J

JDM JUNKIE

Just move to Oz instead and you'll be laughing :p You know it makes sense,and is a much better prospect the the US at the mo... :rotfl:
Hahaha Are you crazy? What will I watch on TV? Australian Top Gear??? :censored: That!

Last edited:
J

JDM JUNKIE

Is your Girl Japanese??????? ^.^ aw man lol you shouldnt have said that to me of all people ;) lol.. Does she have friends.. i know she does!
Which one? Hahaha even then yes :p

But hey, it's late I'm going to sleep so if I don't reply to your next 12 posts you know why. :D

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
:( i just came on now been out all weekend, Yeh realisitcally it was un likely i could have the funds in time for you needing to sell up >< which is a damm shame.

Hopefully it'll be looked after tho.. You going back to Japan some day?