What's new

its gone and the end to my era.....

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
guys its gone just this afternoon its heading its way to N Ireland.......
its been a good ride for me for the past 3yrs or so and hoping the new owner will look after it too.....
heres the last two pics i took...

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
so neil did buy it off you then. I knew he was interested in it & was pretty sure he would buy it. If he looks after it anything like his old 14A then its in safe hands:thumbs:

S

s15andy.s

well done on the sale man...ill miss mine too when it goes...if it goes!!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yup iam moving away back to hong kong so no more buying for the time being but i may meet up with a few fellow frds in hk which have some nice S15

D

david

Not before time it must have been the longest for sale tread and why i dont know cause it was a fab car. id say u would not be too keen ever buying an other one after that long hall. have too say i miss mine a bit but not enough to buy an other one at least not for a long while i still cant believe mine went in 3 weeks maybe its the aero thing. i still think if urs was a full aero it would have went ages ago. anyway congrads with the sale and the new owner got a really good and mint looking s15!

N

Neill

yes neil took it off my hands....
u got a very cheap deal....
Many thanks to sushiming :notworthy: Car is mint and a credit to you:nod:
Have to say, what a difference in driving from the S14, feels completly different and handles like stink:nod::smitten:None of your usual S14 flex.
Will be takin real good care of it dont you worry.