Couple of new additions today

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I know, I know. :rolleyes: Finding time. I'm only getting time to do this guide cos I'm doing it at work :p

I'm restructuring it slightly and splitting the mods section into S14 & S15 mods, S14 only mods and S15 only mods. Got to update the HIDs one, do this brake discs one, finish the electric folding mirror motor replacement one, do the gearbox and diff oil replacement one, actually finish fitting the oil filter relocation kit so I can write that one, work out how the feck to FIT the auto electric folding mirror kit...... :eek: :cry: :cry:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
I know, I know. :rolleyes: Finding time. I'm only getting time to do this guide cos I'm doing it at work :p

I'm restructuring it slightly and splitting the mods section into S14 & S15 mods, S14 only mods and S15 only mods. Got to update the HIDs one, do this brake discs one, finish the electric folding mirror motor replacement one, do the gearbox and diff oil replacement one, actually finish fitting the oil filter relocation kit so I can write that one, work out how the feck to FIT the auto electric folding mirror kit...... :eek: :cry: :cry:
Do it. :D
i have the parts on my shelf in the garage.
The relocation kit looks like a real bugger to fit.
May have to remove the whole intake to gain access down below :cry:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
Nah, you just need to do it from below. Get it on a ramp and it'd be a doddle.
hmm. I'll have a looksie if I ever get out of work today.
I have the car jacked up and on garage stands so it might be "a doddle" :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The most difficult bit is fitting the adapter to the block and attaching the braided hoses to it. This should be possible from underneath. Impossible from the top...

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Cool cool, was checking incase i ever need replacments, a mate of mine works at BMW so can get me them cheaper, would prob just need re-drilling after that :thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Ah you bent the whole thing back :thumbs:

I tried to use Pliers and bent it so it was straight, but as its formed that shape it would bend out at the top, but further in at the bottom. I ended up cutting into mine an bent it back in stages, left very sharp edges though, you can just see it over the top of the disc : -