What's new

lump under carpet?

S

s15andy.s

lump in floor under carpet in passenger side footwell on the right side about 10inches by 10inches??is this normal in s15's??have u got one...:eek:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Towards the centre of the car, beside the gearstick?? Yeah, the car is so low the gearbox is recessed into the passenger footwell. Do you notice how your feet are always toasty on a cold morning :thumbs:

S

s15andy.s

Towards the centre of the car, beside the gearstick?? Yeah, the car is so low the gearbox is recessed into the passenger footwell. Do you notice how your feet are always toasty on a cold morning :thumbs:
oh right didnt know that trial,cheers...was just wondering cause im sick of passengers askin me why theses a lump in the floor:rolleyes:

M

Matt_S

FAIL! Its nothing to do with the box. Its a recess for the Cat/front pipe. ALL the S bodies have them.
S15

S13

Even the left hookers! ;)

S14

In this pic you can clearly see where the cat WOULD be - its having a decat fitted. ;)

Last edited:
M

Matt_S

I never thought to look underneath :eek:
LOL, what really made me laugh is that you said about getting toasty feet! Tell you what, go out on a hot day in a stripped out race/drift car thats giving it some beans - and melt ya shoes :D