Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Meddy Guest

Car Might Have To Go

Oh dear its not turning into a good week. The house Im in the process of buying has been undervalued due to the surveyor being given bum info from the vendors estate agent.

Now I know the place is worth what Ive offered for it, so to keep the wife from being heart broken Im probably going to have to stump up the deficit myself. Trouble is if I do this then I really am going to have to sell the car, as we will need some money to do work on the place etc. I do love the car but the wifes happiness comes in front of a toy Im afraid.

Dont expect anyone to offer anything more than dont do it, but thought it might help my state of mind to get it down in writing. Infact its only made me feel more miserable. :

So heres hoping my official challenge to the valuation provided by the surveyor is upheld.

Liked
    Ah mate, thats bad, sorry to hear about this, although it would seem your priorities are in the right place .... although that aint going to make you feel any better.

Let us know how you get on, we'll all be hoping you keep it, so dont keep us waiting to long

Liked
    Damn! Know how you must feel about the wife. Trouble is, selling the S15 is not going to be a quick money earner. Its going to take time to get what its worth...

Is there no other way to raise the money?

Meddy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely
    Damn! Know how you must feel about the wife. Trouble is, selling the S15 is not going to be a quick money earner. Its going to take time to get what its worth...

Is there no other way to raise the money?
    Yeah I know it'll take a while to shift but there would be no real hurry. I can cover what we need from savings. The things wifey has in mind to do to the place arent needed just would be nice to do, so if it takes a few months to sell, so be it. Hopefully I wont have to but looking how this week has panned out so far....

Cant really raise the money any other way no. Short of a loan which I dont want. Could sell the wifes car, but she wouldnt be impressed and unlike me actually needs it to get to work.

We will see I guess. Its the not knowing which pees me of more than anything.

Liked
    Arse. Hope it goes in your favour.

Liked
    O man its sad to hear these kinda things i realy hope u get something sorted out and keep the car...
    but if u do sell can i have ur bumper hehe.....

Meddy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sushiming
    O man its sad to hear these kinda things i realy hope u get something sorted out and keep the car...
    but if u do sell can i have ur bumper hehe.....
    I was wondering how long it would take for the vultures to start circling.

Liked
    I dont mind if its different colour i can respray it

Meddy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sushiming
    I dont mind if its different colour i can respray it
    Would have thought whoever buys it would be a bitt miffed at having a white bumper though.

Liked
    it would look good hehee.......