Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Without checking the link, I know exactly which thread that is. :p

Thought at the time that he's taking the piss. Especially when a large selection of the S15 plates are still available from DVLA for ?250 fitted.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Totenkopf said:
.....Anyways, the plate as you can see is S15 HKS which is bloody brilliant:notworthy A mate of mine told me that the plate H15 HKS recently sold for ?800 (dont know if anyone can confirm or deny this?).........
How can it of recently sold yet he's selling it :confused:

:EDIT: Just noticed my mistake :eek:

M

Meddy

Topper said:
Totenkopf said:
.....Anyways, the plate as you can see is S15 HKS which is bloody brilliant:notworthy A mate of mine told me that the plate H15 HKS recently sold for ?800 (dont know if anyone can confirm or deny this?).........
How can it of recently sold yet he's selling it :confused:

:EDIT: Just noticed my mistake :eek:
No the plate H15 HKS sold for ?800 (seems unlikely) but he's selling S15 HKS

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Meddy said:
No the plate H15 HKS sold for ?800 (seems unlikely) but he's selling S15 HKS
Was that plate not on one of the UKD1 guys cars??

Know there was S15 WOW, but thought this was one also....

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i did check but it wasnt one there when i look or i would of got it thehehe
S15 MHC is good enough for me :D I would pay that muhc for it cuz its just not worth 800 i would offer him 180 ahahha...cuz remember u still got transfer fee to pay

L

Lee75

Well if you've got an S15 its only right you should have a S15 plate :D I like this one S15 WTF :p
just got to get one now :rolleyes:

T

totenkopf

Hi guys, i'm selling the plate at the origin of the post, it was bought as a gift for me and due to some very unfortunate financial problems i thought i was going to have to sell my S15 :( i hope through some manoeuvering i may have avoided this and i will be putting the plate on the car (despite it looking "chavvy" because there are alot of HKS chavs as we all know :nod: sorry i'm not chav,never been accused of something so low before) Anyway if everything pans out ok i'll be able to keep my beloved car on the road and i hope to become an active member of the community here :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
We were all pretty much just speaking our thoughts, I'm afraid. Hope we haven't put you off. :) Fingers crossed that everything gets sorted and you keep the S15. :thumbs:

T

totenkopf

Cheers Nicely! Much appreciated bud! i've been after a pearl spec R for 5 years since i first saw one, would hate to give up my dream car so fingers crossed! :nod:

D

Derek

I've a private plate too. 02 c 15.. Its the best we can do in Ireland.. How much is Private plates in England?