Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S15 or EVO VII

Chris S15 Guest

S15 or EVO VII

Hi All,
    Since my S15 is in the shop getting some work done. I decided to go the dealer with my friend to check out some cars. I've convinced him to buy and S15 and he'll be picking it up in 2 weeks. hehe

I ALSO convinced the dealer to let me take an EVO VII home to "see if i like it" and "maybe i might buy it"

what ya think?

Sell the S15 and get the EVO VII? Or keep the S15?

Very tempting.

Liked
    ur so funny man ur ask a load of S15 owner if u should change ur S15 for a Evo hahaha...nice car but S15 is lovely and just

Chris S15 Guest
    heheh, i know, wrong crowd, but some people are open minded.

heheh

Liked
    Two completely different cars. Depends what you want out of a car. For handling, the Evo wins hands down. For power, you can get similar power out of an S15. Build and refinement, S15 easily.

Liked
    I once wanted a Evo they are nice car and very good for handling but once i saw the S15 i wasnt gona go back...

Liked
    Depends on the Evo...

S15R Guest
    Hey Chirs, I sold my 2nd S15 for an evo 8or 9 but i end up getting an S15 again

Evo 7/8/9 are great car to drive and performance but Evo 7 is about 20k+/- aud in Japan now which is cheaper than some S15 Turbo and to import one they are about 35~40k on road(cost more to comply and many other things), personally I wont go for an Evo 7 GSR because of its value and they look like Lancer with bodykit + Toy looking car.

I've driven an evo 7, yes very stiff and quick . if you want someting like Evo I'd suggest you to go and test drive Wrx STis they are great and good finished not lik Evo interior very plastic look

I love my S15 no matter what angle i look at it and handling =
    I'm "Not" a 4wd fan but if i need a sedan STi will me my pick
    end of the day, its your choice if the dealer offer you a good price, get it but if it was 45k+ just save up for an Evo 9 they arent expensive like the evo 8

chirubia Guest
    they look like Lancer with bodykit + Toy looking car.
    that is exactly what i wanted to say...but the performance of Evos are superb
    if i get older and hav kids then STI and Evo might be my choice

P.S. chicks never look at Evo mannnn i gurantee that but S15.... guess u'll know what i mean

Chris S15 Guest
    i've returned the evo...it was fun while it lasted. hehehe

Waiting for my S15 to come out of the shop.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by chirubia
    they look like Lancer with bodykit + Toy looking car.
    that is exactly what i wanted to say...but the performance of Evos are superb
    if i get older and hav kids then STI and Evo might be my choice

P.S. chicks never look at Evo mannnn i gurantee that but S15.... guess u'll know what i mean
    You don't buy an Evo for the looks. I've seen better looking back ends to cows (in ****ting mode). I could possibly be tempted for a while be the British built and tuned Evo FQ400 though...