What's new

End of my era.....

Reaction score
Well, today saw the departure of my S15.

Just felt that it was time to move on and look towards the housing market. Just weren't getting the money's worth of it, not using it, using the missus's car and work van more frequently. 2 years of enjoyable driving passed on to someone who'll hopefully get as much enjoyment out of it as i have! :)

Thank you to all that have helped along the way and made it an experience....

Reaction score
cheers guys.

Didn't even get to advertising.... mentioned i was considering selling to one person and that was it.

Future, see what it holds etc, sure i'll have something fun again soon enough. :)

Reaction score
The selling bug is catching. I come back after being really busy for a bit and Nicely's has gone. Now yours!!!!

I had two choices: Either sell, or take it off the road. So off the road it went to be stripped and rebuilt.

I agree though, house comes first.

4d_dc2

woop cheers Daz :) i now have 2 s15's ones porly and the others perfect, pics to follow shortly

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Not another one!!!

You might as well turn S15OC into IS15OC ('I' being Irish)... there's gonna be feck all UK owners soon and funny that people were funny with me when I first posted on here but looks like I'll be one of the last around :p

Reaction score
Nooo not a nother one gone,hope the new owner is a member of s15oc,oh ye just checked back is it 4d_dc2?,Nicely now you whats goin on:eek:. Your not selling are you 'D we are supposed to be getting a stand at Silverstone next year,if there are any UK left:p,and Nicely is even leaving the UK:( sad days.

Reaction score
yea, it's 4d that owns it now.

Just felt it's time to move on etc. just not using it that much, and could use the money better else where. only done 8k in it in the time of ownership! lol

G

gunner93

Just felt it's time to move on etc. just not using it that much, and could use the money better else where. only done 8k in it in the time of ownership! lol
Well theres such thing as keeping in touch with ex-girlfriends no? :wack:

Reaction score

Damn thats not much milage mate well if you gotta do it at least you have had the enjoyment of owning one.

Well theres such thing as keeping in touch with ex-girlfriends no? :wack:
Lol only if she doesn't move too far away:wack:

Reaction score
haha, not wrong with a bit of "ex sex"..... that added little bit of confidence, but all the benifits of one night stands without calling the next day! HAHA

I'll probably still loyter about here though. No other forum to move onto now! HAHA Anyone wanna buy some bits??? lol

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Saw you old car again today dazz at curborough sprint track. Didnt get chance to speak to the new owner, but still looks well looked after!

S

s15andy.s

aw man not another one..u were lucky to sell in these times,mint mint car tho! hopes the new owner looks after it as much as u did:)

Reaction score
yea, i've spoke to Andy since he's had it. He's still well happy. :)

Don't miss the car so to speak.... but do miss driving something with power! currently chugging about in the free works van (which to be fair, isn't toooo bad really, 57plate... lol) and the missus's 1.4 fiesta with very little go at all.