What's new

Boost Controller

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Looking to get electronic boost controller - was wondering why there's such a price difference??

HKS EVC - latest ones around £450 - £500 IIRC and Blitz Dual SBC-iD bout the same as well.

However, GReddy Profec looks much cheaper... more like £250.

Question is, waht does the HKS and Blitz ones offer that costs more. TBH, I'm prob gonna end up with the Profec but wanted to know why some cost soooo much??!!

Ta.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
have u got any frds or something in hk?? cuz it cost under $2000 hk doller arr...iam talking about the profec b

Reaction score
Country
I got my Greddy Profec b Spec II for £185 delivered from Nengun. Easy to setup and does the job fine :)

F

freebird

Has anyone tried the HDi Super Boost Controller Type-D EVOLUTION from hybrid power, I have just ordered their gt spec IC and I think this will be the next thing on my shopping list.
Very well priced too

http://www.hybrid-power.com/index.php

They cost around 123 pounds plus p&p

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
another vote for the profec b2 here - spot on for the money

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
I had a Profec Spec B in the Four before I went for a MoTeC ecu, nothing wrong with it at all and pretty easy to set-up. It has a high and low boost function aswell as switching off completely so you can run three levels of boost. It has safety cut-offs which are handy but it doesn't have 'premium' features like in gear boost levels, so that's probably where the others can be more expensive. It's also a popular choice, so price can probably be lower due to greater sales.

I'd recommend one too anyway :)