What's new

Just got back from JAE '08

Reaction score
As the title says I've just gotten back from JAE '08

I went with the SXOC, and had a great time.

It's was cool to see some other S15s there, but also cool that they weren't too common

Jez and Mint, nice to meet you guys in person.

Subzero, I heard you were around but I never got a chance to meet you, saw your car though :)

Reaction score
Country
Nice to meet you mate, shame we didnt get a chance to chat much.

Hope Mint and Subzero get back ok as they have a very long drive, good at last to finally put faces to names.

Was a good weekend, got burnt to buggery though! :ghey:

Reaction score
Well, err, probably about 40 metres from the SXOC stand with my D:Mon buddies :D
Right! I saw your car mate, looked absolutely lovely, shame I didn't get a chance to chat to you.

@Jez, LOL I'm a little toasted too. My wife has had a good giggle at my red nose and forehead

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Excellent weekend all in all (even tho I had to Bail on Sat Evening :()

Always good putting names to faces and cars and all in all there were some awsome looking S15 on show :cool::cool::cool:

Nice to meet you Jez :D, ya missus and ya mate (Whos Name escapes me!!) in the Pewter 15 with the Same Wheels as me :D:D.

Role on next year :D

J.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Nice to meet you Jez :D, ya missus and ya mate (Whos Name escapes me!!) in the Pewter 15 with the Same Wheels as me :D:D.
That would be Darren :D

Big Ned I never got a chance to chat to you either.

Mine was the Pewter Aero parked up next to Jez.

Nice to meet all the guys I did get a chance to chat with.

Shame we did not get a chance to get all the 15's together for a photo before we left :no:

subzero

Reaction score
hey man , pity i didnt get to meet ya, had a wonder over to all the s15's looking for the owners but only managed to meet jez, darren and mint .

nice pic there of my motor big ned !

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
hehe cracking weekend fella's! Great to put faces to names, who was the dudes with the chicks who came over and helped out Ian? Those chicks knew more than me! :p haha Great job on that front!

Reaction score
hey man , pity i didnt get to meet ya, had a wonder over to all the s15's looking for the owners but only managed to meet jez, darren and mint .

nice pic there of my motor big ned !

I was having a look for ya over at the show and shine. Sniffing around you car for ages but I couldn't determine who owned it.

Nevermind, always next year.

What we should do before then is each take a photo of us next to our car and then we should be easier to recognise.

subzero

Reaction score
ha ha ,i had the blue pro drift tshirt on , had the GF guarding the car :D when i left for a nose round the other mnotors .

Reaction score
New to the forums but was peroosing around JAE looking at all the stunning S15's on show, I was with the Lexus OC in my IS but am hoping to be part of the S15 club soon :).