Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    black country
    Posts
    664
    Liked
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely
    Quote Originally Posted by sushiming
    does look nice when u get in
    sunroof look nice when taking pics hehee
    I disagree. Spoils the lines and takes up headroom...
    i'm a short girly so headrooms not a problem
    i searched for nearly 6 months to find one with a sunroof..i missed one at torque in devon but found
    a private seller who i got mine off in bristol with a sunroof
    i'd rather have a sunroof to air con,all my other cars have had both except 2 and i missed the roof so much

    we are all different though if we all liked the same wouldnt life be boring

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,312
    Liked
    0
    I had a electric sunroof in my old car, but glad i dont have one in the S15: -

    6'1" + sunroof =

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    452
    Liked
    0
    Sunroofs! Definately a girlie thing!
    My first S15 had the foot well lights, but my new one doesnt
    I also had a dial thing on the right near the steering wheel, to adjust the lights, but not on the new one.
    I'l have alook for this box at the back??? (It was probably an after market part for the drug runners who bought your car over from Japan!!!!)

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    3,447
    Liked
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by channie
    Sunroofs! Definately a girlie thing!
    My first S15 had the foot well lights, but my new one doesnt
    I also had a dial thing on the right near the steering wheel, to adjust the lights, but not on the new one.
    I'l have alook for this box at the back??? (It was probably an after market part for the drug runners who bought your car over from Japan!!!!)
    Ha ha. I thought of that too.
    HKS smuggling box
    Nissan GTR -09 Now with Cobb accessport stage 2

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    3,447
    Liked
    0
    here are some pics of the musterious box.




    It might have something to do with the venting of the trunk perhaps??
    Nissan GTR -09 Now with Cobb accessport stage 2

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,001
    Liked
    5
    Think I've got one of those, but its black. Startlingly good photos BTW...

    This reminded me of the mystery connector I keep seeing under the centre console:


  7. #37
    Chris S15 Guest
    centre console: Could be just wiring for the auto. sometimes they use the same wiring loom, just use different parts of it.

    rear right: found it. Interesting. I don't think it's for venting the cabin (could be wrong) because when i was look at the back of my car someone was opening and closing my drivers door. Everytime they closed it, i could hear a "flap". Sounded like a one way rubber seal. try it out and tell me if you guys hear it too. But, mind you, i didn't know about that rear right thing, might be it.

  8. #38
    silvias15 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely
    Think I've got one of those, but its black. Startlingly good photos BTW...
    This reminded me of the mystery connector I keep seeing under the centre console:

    That looks like the connector for the ashtray light. Does your ashtray light work?

  9. #39
    silvias15 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris S15
    centre console: Could be just wiring for the auto. sometimes they use the same wiring loom, just use different parts of it.

    rear right: found it. Interesting. I don't think it's for venting the cabin (could be wrong) because when i was look at the back of my car someone was opening and closing my drivers door. Everytime they closed it, i could hear a "flap". Sounded like a one way rubber seal. try it out and tell me if you guys hear it too. But, mind you, i didn't know about that rear right thing, might be it.
    Yep! I get that too.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,001
    Liked
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by silvias15
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely
    Think I've got one of those, but its black. Startlingly good photos BTW...
    This reminded me of the mystery connector I keep seeing under the centre console:

    That looks like the connector for the ashtray light. Does your ashtray light work?
    Its got a light? Honestly don't know. My ashtray is permanently sealed shut by having that mini S15 blu-taked on it...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •