S15 hidden features.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I've always found sunroofs pointless when air con is fitted...but that's me. Bit like the footwell lights. I'm sure you feet love them... :p

C

Chris S15

do you guys have the optional FOOTWELL lights fitted when you bought the car? or was it already there???

(SOO JEALOUS!!)

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Nicely said:
sushiming said:
does look nice when u get in
sunroof look nice when taking pics hehee :D
I disagree. Spoils the lines and takes up headroom...
i'm a short girly so headrooms not a problem :p :ghey:
i searched for nearly 6 months to find one with a sunroof..i missed one at torque in devon but found
a private seller who i got mine off in bristol with a sunroof :notworthy:
i'd rather have a sunroof to air con,all my other cars have had both except 2 and i missed the roof so much :cry:

we are all different though if we all liked the same wouldnt life be boring :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I had a electric sunroof in my old car, but glad i dont have one in the S15: -

6'1" + sunroof = :annoyed:

Reaction score
Sunroofs! Definately a girlie thing!
My first S15 had the foot well lights, but my new one doesnt :confused:
I also had a dial thing on the right near the steering wheel, to adjust the lights, but not on the new one.
I'l have alook for this box at the back??? (It was probably an after market part for the drug runners who bought your car over from Japan!!!!)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
channie said:
Sunroofs! Definately a girlie thing!
My first S15 had the foot well lights, but my new one doesnt :confused:
I also had a dial thing on the right near the steering wheel, to adjust the lights, but not on the new one.
I'l have alook for this box at the back??? (It was probably an after market part for the drug runners who bought your car over from Japan!!!!)
Ha ha. I thought of that too.
HKS smuggling box :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
here are some pics of the musterious box.

It might have something to do with the venting of the trunk perhaps??

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Think I've got one of those, but its black. Startlingly good photos BTW... :eek: :p

This reminded me of the mystery connector I keep seeing under the centre console:

C

Chris S15

centre console: Could be just wiring for the auto. sometimes they use the same wiring loom, just use different parts of it.

rear right: found it. Interesting. I don't think it's for venting the cabin (could be wrong) because when i was look at the back of my car someone was opening and closing my drivers door. Everytime they closed it, i could hear a "flap". Sounded like a one way rubber seal. try it out and tell me if you guys hear it too. But, mind you, i didn't know about that rear right thing, might be it.

S

silvias15

Nicely said:
Think I've got one of those, but its black. Startlingly good photos BTW... :eek: :p
This reminded me of the mystery connector I keep seeing under the centre console:

That looks like the connector for the ashtray light. Does your ashtray light work?

S

silvias15

Chris S15 said:
centre console: Could be just wiring for the auto. sometimes they use the same wiring loom, just use different parts of it.

rear right: found it. Interesting. I don't think it's for venting the cabin (could be wrong) because when i was look at the back of my car someone was opening and closing my drivers door. Everytime they closed it, i could hear a "flap". Sounded like a one way rubber seal. try it out and tell me if you guys hear it too. But, mind you, i didn't know about that rear right thing, might be it.
Yep! I get that too.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
silvias15 said:
Nicely said:

That looks like the connector for the ashtray light. Does your ashtray light work?
Its got a light? :p Honestly don't know. My ashtray is permanently sealed shut by having that mini S15 blu-taked on it...