Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Tipperary,Ireland or the nearest roundabout sidewa
Website
www.cruisearound.ie
Right I'm in a bit of a quandery at the moment,as ye know I'm getting an s15 around October/November time all going well.

I've been looking for a black one,fairly standard enough,I want to put my own mark on it as such.

I have a car site myself and it's colours are black and orange,mainly want the black s15 so I can put the site's logo on it in orange.And use it in shows.

But what I can decide is should I go down the route of a show and shine s15 or should I go down the other route of a powerful s15?

Would greatly appreciate ye're opinions and views and any help be appreciated!

Last edited:
D

D BOY

depend what you use it for, you can have big power with good looks but i hope you have lots of money:D

4d_dc2

not being funny, do you know how to drive a big bhp rwd car? Learn to drive it standard first imo.

K

kazama

How about a bit of both ? 500bhp with the looks to show ?

Make sure you have the necessary drivetrain, suspension and brakes upgrade. Not to forget good tires.
Remember, power is nothing without control... LOL :D

subzero

Reaction score
to be fair , we got an s14 ( you may have spotted the purple kitted s14, i posted pics on mnc , std engine wise on coilovers, no fancy diff.) she is a perfect everyday car, std silvias have just the right amount of power for everyday use . that is an easier car to live with by a mile and has the looks .

subzero

Reaction score
i was only referring to the power of that s14, std out and a dream on the road . my s15 is much more of a handfull.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
when you modify it for more power it doesnt mean you have to hack holes everywhere and drill holes in the dash and whatnot, if you fit the modifications thoughtfully instead of rushing - theres no reason you cant have both:D

when you come to fitting things that requires holes drilling and whatnot, take the time to do it neatly and it wont stand out as a bodge;)

P

Paul2x

+1 for opton 3, Handling,/ Track prep. =)

Setting up a car for the track automatically makes it look go so, you get 2 birds with 1 stone =) :thumbs: