What's new

Special S15 coming to Waterford.

Reaction score
agreed, you've no connection with the car... everyone that see's it will just think "oh, that's the car from that film".

where as my car locally, they see it and know it's mine....and associate it with me.

Reaction score
was funny though.... cause i just got mine just before the film came out. so when we went cinema to see it.... when i came out, people were like "oh, that's one of them cars from the film".....

even though they had no idea what it was! LOL

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
lol tbh i actually enjoy the movie.

There are ALOT of things in it that actually happen in Japan that you would never imagine. Obviously most of it is WAY OTT however the movie imo was entertaining, and thats the idea of a movie i guess.

The only bad F&F movie was the second one, i like defending the first one because if it wasnt for that, i wouldnt probally have gotten into the car scene. Wouldnt have the love i have now for Japanese cars! So arigato lol!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
was funny though.... cause i just got mine just before the film came out. so when we went cinema to see it.... when i came out, people were like "oh, that's one of them cars from the film".....

even though they had no idea what it was! LOL
lol when i first watched it i never even noticed the s15's in it, i had no clue what they were, it was seeing one in the flesh drifting in Japan that made me like...

thats cooler than a b16b with a b20 bottom end with ITB's... what the hell is it doing going sideways :thumbs: lmfao!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
I know him ;) lol. Even tho he wont talk to me on MSN :p lol ^^ and Daz.. you need to go, i fly back in Jan and then im off FOREVER!!!! ><'..

Reaction score
WTF! That sounds so gay mate! Unless youre so famous literally EVERYONE (being 'they') knows you :wack:
as where i live is quite small, and living on a main road, they don't have to actually know me, to associate the car with me.

so yea, "they" do know the car....

prime example being new lad came to work with us, when i said where i lived he replied with "have you seen the white car down the bottom of that road?" or words to that extent.....