What's new

Special S15 coming to Waterford.

Reaction score
I know him ;) lol. Even tho he wont talk to me on MSN :p lol ^^ and Daz.. you need to go, i fly back in Jan and then im off FOREVER!!!! ><'..

hah, i do speak to you... when you say something.... when i'm there! HAHA as my computer is on 24/7 i'm often not actually sat infront of it. i do always reply when i return though! :D

D

david

What sort off money would that car have cost him and also they did use spec r ones practicing in the film its on the extras in the dvd a blue and a pewter one.

Reaction score
Local to me is a town, not a road :wack:

well considering the lad i referenced doesn't even live in my town, but a neighboring village, i guess that spreads a little more than what you class as "local". how about, back on topic now? :wack:

Reaction score
Tipperary,Ireland or the nearest roundabout sidewa
Website
www.cruisearound.ie
What sort off money would that car have cost him and also they did use spec r ones practicing in the film its on the extras in the dvd a blue and a pewter one.
It was big enuf money alright its the rotal blue and orange one,will be he's daily driver seemingly.
I was going to buy it oginally but it is something you couldnt use as an everyday car like!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Take the film for what it is - I enjoyed it as complete usual Hollywood OTT entertainment.

If you start picking at all the technicalities and look at all the cars thinking your own looks better then you're missing the point.

At least the cameo bits with Keiichi Tsuchiya is worth watching...

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I actually watched the movie again last night. You have to laugh at all the acting, but the cars are nice (except for that woeful hulk thing!). The documentary when they talk with Tsuchiya on the DVD is cool and I always have a chuckle when I see him in the movie.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
spec s autech with a sprayjob ;). Did he buy it from newera by anychance?
A spec Imports are getting it in for him so Im not sure!
I think Daniel got it off of Newera alright, they had both of them including the one which is now back up for sale in the UK. Figured I'd beat you with the pics once more Sarah! (sorry)

You should get the new owner on here...

D

david

Whats the story with the aero front bumper on the pearl white one the bottom was painted white where its ment too be left black originally.just think it ruins the bumper!!!!
Tokyo drift one looks clean.

subzero

Reaction score
lower the damn car, looks scary high !! have her decked and would change the look of the car imo .

think its cool having something from such a popular movie .

eye spy - paddy taking a few pics :D

if i knew there was an unveiling i would have spun out for a looksy.

Reaction score
Tipperary,Ireland or the nearest roundabout sidewa
Website
www.cruisearound.ie
Ah Colin ya beat me to it again lol :D

Had to stop 1 or 2 times but have figured out that the fuel cell will hold 20 litres roughly 2 hours drive and a bit more.

Great unveiling will be at Coolnights car show on the 22nd of this month all going well.

Pics can be found here: http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?PhotoAlbumId=9126343057

Here's my mate that bought Mona with her:

Reaction score
nice car but I couldn't live with the fact that it's n/a :p, it's like buying a n/a supra why o why o why :)

K

kenny421

agreed, you've no connection with the car... everyone that see's it will just think "oh, that's the car from that film".

where as my car locally, they see it and know it's mine....and associate it with me.
Very good point!

And to be honest, yeah to me it looks a bit cack compared
to the normal clean, sleek lines and look of the S15's!

But i'd say at 19 the chap is delighted.......probably loves
Fast and the Furious too :rotfl::rotfl:

I joke i joke :D