What's new

bucket seats.

F

falz

Hi, I'm still looking for my S15 Spec-R and I want to get some nice bucket seats in them from the start.

so which I REALLY REALLY like are the
Bride Vorga / HL Vorga
Bride Cuga / HL Cuga

now my question was if anyone had experience with these seats ?
cuz I heard that some Bride buckets aren't all that.. and I don't want bad seats, also is Hyper-Low nice in a s15 or is it too low ?

thanks a bunch !

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
cuz I heard that some Bride buckets aren't all that..
:rotfl: lmao, did a recaro dealer tell you that? As far as JDM pimp ass seats go, Bride are the way forward. They are propar seats.

Iv had experience with a few over in japan on track and on normal roads and coulnt recomend them enough imo.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The S15 is already a sports car, so the seats are pretty much on the floor to start with. You look pretty normal driving it too, rather than the 3 foot midget whose head barely sees over the steering wheel look... :p

F

falz

:rotfl: lmao, did a recaro dealer tell you that? As far as JDM pimp ass seats go, Bride are the way forward. They are propar seats.

Iv had experience with a few over in japan on track and on normal roads and coulnt recomend them enough imo.
nah, it's just the dude over here (the only one) that imports japanese cars into belgium. and He said he had experience with SOME bride seats that don't feel so good, but others are better than anything else. only he didnt say which ones lol :p

so no experience with cuga and vorga ? :/

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
cuga's are the ones im getting, i cant remember the ones i was in to be honest >.<'

If it makes any differance iv sat in all of Bride's current seats out at the Tokyo Auto Salon - Including their brand new limited edition "Japan Edition" (Pink flowers all over it lmao!)

F

falz

these ?

they are the vorga's btw :p

only real difference between vorga and cuga is that cuga have high cheeks and vorga have low cheeks,

and all I know is that high cheeks give a better feeling cuz ur in tighter and have that racy feel to it, but high cheeks also get damaged waaay faster.. :/

Reaction score
Hi i cant comment on the seats youve mentioned but ive owned 5 bride seats in my car history and a set of sparcos. I wont ever buy another sparco seat after owning a set. I currently have a bride ergo in my silvia and its very well constructed, comfortable and is perfect for trackdays. Just be careful with the seats that you do choose because the japanese sizes are rather small

F

falz

Yup those are the "Japan" edition.. Bloody terrible imo haha but hot for a chick!
well I was thinking, how about I get that for my passenger side ? :D for my girl hehe.

slammedmind said:
Hi i cant comment on the seats youve mentioned but ive owned 5 bride seats in my car history and a set of sparcos. I wont ever buy another sparco seat after owning a set. I currently have a bride ergo in my silvia and its very well constructed, comfortable and is perfect for trackdays. Just be careful with the seats that you do choose because the japanese sizes are rather small
yeah I will get vorga's or cuga's anyhow but I'm just thinking about the high rising cheeks or get the practically cheekless model..