What's new

NOCI Meet August 10th

M

Muttly

Hey folks. I'm just letting ye know about the NOCI Summer Meet. As the name suggets its the Summer Meet for NOCI (Nissan Owners Club of Ireland). This will include several clubs.

I don't mind how many people turn up as all the locations can handle a fair amount of cars, however if anyone messes I will be the first person to report them to the Gardaí. Since this is a club meet there is strictly NO messing allowed.

The final location is still pending confirmation however if the main location isn't confirmed in time 1 of 3 backup locations will be used. Don't worry I'm not keeping them from ye I just want to wait until I have it confirmed before I give the exact location.

The main details at this point are:
Meet Date: Sunday August 10th
Meet Time: 2pm
Meet Location: Toughers Restaruant, Carlow
Convoy (Cork): Mitchelstown 11.30
Convoy (Dublin): Applegreen 13.00

Closer to the time I'll post up the final location and I'll do what I can for directions. Most likely I'll link in a google map.

If you have any questions pop up a post.

Last edited:
M

Muttly

Would people be interested in meeting in Portlaoise at 1 instead of Carlow at 2 and driving down to Carlow??

M

Muttly

You're the first to respond but it is listed on several other sites so hopefully a few more will turn up.

M

Muttly

Right folks the location has been confirmed. The details are as follows:

Meet Date: Sunday August 10th
Meet Time: 2pm
Meet Location: Toughers Restaruant, Carlow

If you're intending coming along please drop me a pm with your phone number.

If you've any questions just pop them up and I'll answer them.

If anyone want to organise a drive to the meet from your location feel free but just let me know.

I'll be leading a convoy (If people turn up and want to follow on) leaving Mitchelstown at about 11.30, heading on towards Cahir, Clonmel, Kilkenny and Carlow. If anyone wants to join up with me on the way, again just let me know.

Heres a Google map of the location.
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&h...52.859311,-6.877066&spn=0.00241,0.004828&z=18

M

Muttly

A convoy will be leavnig Dublin at 1pm from the Applegreen service station.

M

Muttly

Leave Applegreen and head down the N7, turn off for Carlow. Drive to Carlow and Toughers is on the right about a mile outside the town. Can't miss it really.

M

Muttly

Just back home now. Meet was good although the turn out was fairly small. I'm guessing it was down to the weather.

Big thanks for everyone that did turn up. I'm hoping the next one will be better and sooner!!!

I'll sort some pics later on. Just going to relax for a while.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Muttly's 200sx looked & sounded amazing - I want that car:

There was a pair of N15's:

an S13, 1 other 200sx, an S14a, JP's 200SX (I was in it and it's quick as fook :eek: - gorgeous too)