What's new

New Yashio Headlights

Reaction score
Not too shabby, wonder if they disconnect the park light setup and use it for the two rings around the projector and the turn signal?

P

Pazz

Complete system? Yet they only look like the side-lights are upgraded?

K

kazama

Yashio factory have 'released' new S15 headlights.

http://www.yashiofactory.co.jp/i_love/super_round/index.htm

From translation I believe you have to send your lights and the total cost is about £420 at todays exchange rate.

from what I gathered, you'd have to trade in your std headlights and top up the following.

Single (headlight trade-in processing fee included) ¥ 54,800- (Including tax ¥ 57,540-)
Twin (headlight trade-in processing fee included) ¥ 69,800-   (Including tax ¥ 73,290-)
Removal and re-installation payment reaches separate including tax 15,750 Yen.
check this out .. http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translat...r_round/index.htm&lp=ja_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

very expensive if you ask me if we have to trade in our headlights + $$$.
If we didn't have to trade in then I suppose the price is reasonable.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
That price is similar to Clearcorners conversion. They can also colour code the lights at the same time. You have to supply them with your own lights too.

D

daniel83

Looks nice! :thumbs:

But I´m not going to pay that mutch just too send my headlights to Japan and back just too get it nicer. It´s too mutch money.
But thats just me. I like the headlights the way there are.

//Daniel

Reaction score
Get some old ones and heat them and remove the cover and get some cheap civic headlights and scrap them for the projector rings and retorfit them. Should not be that hard. Or just get the clear plastic rods and heat and curve them around a bottle or something and make them yourself. There is a writeup via google of how it is done and the led is fitted into the bottom of the ring. A good DIY for the not so faint hearted.
http://www.geocities.com/jvxdriver/eagle_eyes.htm
Have fun. I may give it a shot on my old set.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
On second thoughts, these are expensive. Its just two rings and they are only parking lights. With the Clearcorners conversion you get white and amber LEDs in the existing parking lights, as well as the high intensity LED rings around the projectors.

Plus the previously mentioned colour coding AND HIR bulbs in the high beams. All for nearly the same price as those two rings... :)

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
So to get this straight.. you send your own lights to Yashio, pay that much cash and they add them angel things to it??........

lame

Reaction score
if i was gonna do anything like that it would be clear corners all the way, they look the job!

D

david

Lights are nice but that car is even nicer anyone know what kit is on that???

Reaction score
IMO opinion both are nice.

But, I think I prefer the Clear Corners ones.

I agree that they seem a little expensive for what you get (the Yashio ones that is)

D

david

Ok maybe that was a stupid question! it just looked better under that light!:thumbs: