What's new

New Yashio Headlights

Reaction score
it is like "angel eyes" headlamp , personally i prefer clearcorner conversion but it is my opinion

4d_dc2

angel eyes should be left to bmw's tbh as lexus lights should be left to lexus' just a little bit tacky imo :s

O

old_s13

no way. Dude those rock so much. I'll pay you to do them to mine? ;) hehe

Wouldnt he then pay us to build the lights for you? :)

by the way Christian, when are you going to take some more pics of your car all cleaned up with the lights on at dusk? I've had a lot of customers asking for more pics of your car!!! Inquiring minds want to know... hehe

mike / clearcorners.com

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The problem is finding a day when its dry and I have enough time to clean the car AND the same day when its dry at dusk. The weather here at the mo is so changeable and crap :(

S

silviac

How much did it cost you nicely? If you mind posting, can you let me know by pm pls? They look seeeeexy!!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
but still.. you need to send them to America? And pay over £500 before shipping?..

if im correct on that, imo.. that is still a hell of a lot of money!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
It all depe nds if you want something everyone will copy or not... ;) Some people would pay £1000+ for a set of wheels or £800 for an Aero bumper. What's the difference?

O

old_s13

Nicely> "Some people would pay £1000+ for a set of wheels or £800 for an Aero bumper. What's the difference?"

GUILTY AS CHARGED. :)

I cant wait to get my track car all back together.

mike / clearcorners

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
It all depe nds if you want something everyone will copy or not... ;) Some people would pay £1000+ for a set of wheels or £800 for an Aero bumper. What's the difference?
Indeed.. very good point :nod: Cant actually figure out what id do without headlights for the length of time tho...

O

old_s13

We supply you new ones, you keep your originals as spares.

Its the smart solution, should you decide to sell your car or if one of the lights gets damaged, etc. You *always* need spares.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
.. oh, well .. in that case slap me in the face with a noob stick sorry.

Wasnt aware of that, i was under the impression you cleaned up mine and sent em back. This could now be something im very interested in...