What's new

Why did i let her go!?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
You can now use that as an excuse to buy another one :)

subzero

Reaction score
if that price inc vrt id be truely sickened ?? a genuine 01 spec R s15 would be 5 grand dearer.

nice car tho, but does make you wonder how many spec s's have been turbo'd and sold off at a big profit .

Reaction score
nice motor saw it in the flesh a few months ago when he took my sideskirts off me.

J

JDM JUNKIE

if that price inc vrt id be truely sickened ?? a genuine 01 spec R s15 would be 5 grand dearer.

nice car tho, but does make you wonder how many spec s's have been turbo'd and sold off at a big profit .
A lot of them start off as a Spec S from what I gather. When I was looking for mine I would say almost half the cars I found were convered.

D

david

u will know by entering ur vin number in the fast system if its a real R or not . Thank god mine is cause if i found out it was an S id go mad.

Reaction score
when i opened up the advert the pic is of my old s15 and that photo was taken at my house. I sold it to a dealer in england!! So whats the crack there!!!

G

Ger Keane

when i opened up the advert the pic is of my old s15 and that photo was taken at my house. I sold it to a dealer in england!! So whats the crack there!!!
ya i looked at your pics there an your right!
my 'old' car was very similar, same wheels cept 17" and same front bumper and he put the same sideskirts on it so its fairly identical.
you should sue him over using your photos tho! :D

Reaction score
Thats a bit mad that!! Wonder how he got them pics and if the dude really has a car for sale!!!

S

s15andy.s

Bad buzz lad.. pity its not yours anymore..id love to do a turbo conversion on mine! I think mine is the only s15 around ennis at the moment:)

4d_dc2

this was the car i was looking at, whats the crack with it? genuine or not?

Reaction score
its a conversion from spec s to spec-r. Not sure if the brakes were done at the same time. I saw it when it was a spec-s and i will have to admit its one clean car

4d_dc2

It seems not to be the one first thought, if it was robbyp's is it a real R or an S? me's confused :(

Reaction score
the photo is of my car which is a Spec R no doubt but they def haven't got it cause i know the fella that has it for sale!! So must be another car they have for sale!! But don't know why they have my pics up!!

4d_dc2

hmm i spoke to the guy selling it dunc from crawford cars (fast jap cars) im meant to be going to look at it tomorrow who do you think has it for sale rob?

G

Ger Keane

When it was mine it was spotless anyway, never had a single problem with it. dunno what its like now the conversion has been done. the lad who bought it off me was a genuine lad anyway, paul was his name.