What's new

defi gauges an controll unit?

S

s15andy.s

As above does anyone have instructions how to use these? i have them in my car well just a water temp gauge an the defi control unit an was curious how they work!! they were installed in the car when it arrived frm japan...oh an was thinkin bout gettin more defi gauges are they easy install an hook up to the control unit?? thanks in advance:thumbs:

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
I installed a defi boost gauge in my car. very easy to install & use. never looked at instructions to see if it is different with more gauges hooked up but I'm sure there is a button to switch between gauges to set warning levels. when you buy a new defi it will show you how to daisy chain upto 6 gauges with the controller. pretty simple. I know Raystang fitted 4 gauges himself. maybe pm him & he might be able to help you:thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
They are pretty easy to hook up.

Basically there's two wires. One goes from sensor to the control unit. Another wire should be connected from your new gauge to any of the old one with a spare plug because they run daisy chain. They have two plugs at the back of each gauge.

Just look at defi website and you'll get what I mean.