What's new

Hks Ssqv

Y

YazS150

Hi guys, I have searched but not found a solid answer for this. How does the SSQV actually fit...via rubber pipings or does it have to be welded somewhere. I need to know because I want a BOV but dont have the money for the FMIC with hard pipe kit. So i want to plumb it in on piping temporarily if possible. then weld it onto the hard piping wen i get the FMIC kit. CHeers guys!

Reaction score
The S15 kit comes with a bracket which fits where the re-circ valve currently sits, and has a new pipe to plumb it in where the old recirc valve was

Y

YazS150

correct it will come in a kit....
So that means I can use the kit for now and wen I get the hard pipe kit with FMIC I can have it fitted to that as well?? Also, do I have to play with the spring tension in the SSQV or is it all pre-set ready to go??

D

david

When u get a fmic there will be a pipe on most off them for ur valve. the ssqv comes with all u need and there is a specific one for the s15. its childsplay too fit and there is no adjustment on the new ssqv its pre set but u can change the insert there is the standard silver one then the gold one which is loud and then the purple one which i have and bought afterwords as i think it just sonuds nice and not too loud. i have the kit in mine and very happy with it.u wont need a hard pipe unless the front mount u get has no pipe for ur valve.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
if u have got a old style one u may have to adjust it as sometime ppl say they have to adjust it so it idles properly

Y

YazS150

CHEERS DAVID!! MUCH APPRECIATED!!:thumbs: hmmmm....the gold insert sounds tempting:nod::D