Crashed!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Believe me, I will be pleased if they can order them :) Although you (or your insurer at least) will get right royally shafted over the price - as does everyone who buys from Nissan GB/Europe.

Reaction score
Luckily the insurance are paying out for it all! a question thou, as all the parts are coded with different numbers for each color does that mean they come pre-painted from the factory? the body shop were talking about spray time and it being harder than normal to match because of the paint color so pre-painted parts could help out :)

P

Pazz

I rang a local Nissan garage last week. They said that the FAST system was awkward to use so I left the part number with a bloke to ring me back. They got back to me and said the part number for an aero front bumper didnt exist on their FAST system.

But I have my reservations as the bloke explained that he personally hadnt had the training on how to use FAST. I will give a shot at another garage some time. Would be atleast interesting to know what price they will make up for one.

Roots did they give you prices?

Reaction score
hey guys, just an update for you. I went to the body shop today to drop off the car! the guy showed me around a little and led me over to a pile of parts that have arrived for the repair. He told me that the bumper had just arrived , so we went to open the box and there was an Aero front bumper! i was very shocked but also VERY happy :D it came primed not pre-painted like all the other parts that we ordered but i don't mind as it was a relief to see it full stop!

On the bad side, we discovered a bent track rod which is gonna hold up the car 8 weeks or so :confused: and that the car also has Tein Springs on it with standard shocks. I was unaware that Tein actually made these! Either way it seems that for me to get the wheels aligned i am gonna need to get coil overs with everything adjustable or revert back to standard spring for now! does that sound right?

Can't wait to have it back already!!

Reaction score
awsome! manage to find out the final price for it???

bet the anticipation whilst you were waiting for the bumper box to be opened was un-bearable! LOL

Last edited:
Reaction score
haha yeah it was! we got it open, and it was wrapped in bubble wrap with foam protector bits on the corners too! Imagine a kid a Christmas unwrapping a present! :D
They are gonna let me know the cost tomorrow!

Reaction score
i know exactly what sort of feeling it was! when i got a replacement aero bumper for my smashed one, it was like, all giddy! HAHA

i bet your thoughts were "please be the right one, please be the right one, please be the right one, please be the right one!!!!!" :D

Reaction score
Yeah for sure, was definateley thinking... is it? is it? is it? is it?? YES it is lol :D

Just the wait to see if they can match the paint on it now haha