What's new

Gauges...Once again!

Y

YazS150

I dont want to install in the vents because I luv my aircon too much. I like the cold! Where can I get an A pillar gauge pod thingy. CHeers guys!!

Reaction score
i've one in a vent's and it doesn't restrict how cold the car gets in any way.....

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
60mm gauges will fit in the pod. You just need to shave some plastic from the inside pod surround. Fitting one gauge into the centre vent won't effect your ventilation very much. With a great deal of indecision, I did this and found it wasn't a problem. :)

Y

YazS150

so nobody makes an A pillar pod? i just want to add an oil temp gauge:confused:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
so nobody makes an A pillar pod? i just want to add an oil temp gauge:confused:
out of interest have you actually looked or did u just post in here straight away? All the info we pass to you can be found online. Its just a case of taking some time and searching for it.

Im sure their are companies that make custom A Pillar's for s15's. Check with EPRacing, Ebay, Apex? or on the SXOC however i dont think its a common mod within s15 ownersd due to the fact their are better places to put them.

just my 2p but iv found that by doing some looking around before hand earns you that bit more respect than being spoon fed everything. :wack:

P

Pazz

Well as we all know, forums have a search facility for a reason. But just like the SXOC, not many people use it.

U

Ucantry

if you dont want to use the air vents you can look into getting the border gauge pod, they make it for a s15

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
or u could just stand them above the air vents which i was gonna but but changed my mind as i needed to sell....

there is a how to remove standard boost gauge have a look there and please using the search button first does help