What's new

pigeon noise ??

K

kid 83

Hey guys , I recently installed a Top Fuel BOV in place of my factory recir valve . I used the all the lines and vacuum hoses in place to the BOV . After install theres seem to be alot of compressor surge or "pigeon noise" . To my understanding some BOV will do this but theres an excess of this surge ?? :confused:

K

kid 83

Spring is too tight. Does it open at all, like at high rpm?
Im such a newbbbbb ...lol . Thanks, that was the problem :thumbs:. Has your stock recir valve ever have problems making a funny noise at higher booost ?? It felt like it was stuck sometimes or not opening all the way .

F

Fro-Daddy

I'm still running my standard bypass valve, it flutters up to 0.5bar and then kinda sounds like a ssqv above that haha.

K

kid 83

I'm still running my standard bypass valve, it flutters up to 0.5bar and then kinda sounds like a ssqv above that haha.

its kinda weird before the recir valve used to made a "duck sound ", sounded it it was clog or something ?? . i took the unit apart and examine it , found nothing inside then i apply WD-40 and it works fine now . im running 11pds of boost on this stock recir and sounds exactly like a ssqv :thumbs: