What's new

Need an uprated clutch ASAP!!

Y

YazS150

I have rung DB power and Driftworks they dont have them...Driftworks has a conversion flywheel but it can only handle stock clutch. Where can i get one delivered within the week?? Any Comments appreciated guys!!

Y

YazS150

how quick can they get it out to me?? And does this clutch retain standardish pedal pressure?

Reaction score
nearly...

you could get an uprated slave cylinder, that'd help things.

i've ordered parts from perfect run, and they've been with me within a week,... but you have to take into consideration, they're comin' from the other side of the world, so may take a little longer. but, i can pretty much gaurantee you won't get one quicker from anywhere else in the uk.......

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
with that clutch the pedal feel about the same as thats the clutch and flywheel which i have fitted...

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
with that clutch the pedal feel about the same as thats the clutch and flywheel which i have fitted...
Hmm. Maybe I'll sell my Nismo cylinder then if it doesn't make much difference.

Yas, getting a new clutch within a week can prove to be difficult.
I just ordered an Ogura Racing clutch 409 kit (same as Sushiming I belieave) from perfectrun and the time for them to get the clutch from ORC was 2 weeks. I made an enquire with GB auto trader about a Nismo clutch first, but that was also two weeks for them to get it.

So your best bet would probobly be to find a place who's got one in stock.
To do that you would probobly need to look at actual tuner-shops in japan as most web-based shops doesn't have a big stock.

I don'e know that many tuner shops who can speak good english with a good stock. You could try Endless-R, GT-Culture or maybe Kanzen performance.

Y

YazS150

OK if I can get one in 2 weeks that is the most I can wait...Cheers for the info guys!! I've got Jez from Horsham on the case as well...hopefully something will turn up soon!!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
OK if I can get one in 2 weeks that is the most I can wait...Cheers for the info guys!! I've got Jez from Horsham on the case as well...hopefully something will turn up soon!!
2 weeks plus delivery from Japan which will be about 4-6 working days.

Y

YazS150

how much is the uprated slave cylinder and where can i get one from?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Are you 100% certain that its the clutch that's gone? From what you described, it could be several things. I'd be inclined to get it properly inspected before (perhaps needlessly) changing it - particularly if it was just a £20 thrust bearing which had gone.

S

SherlockHomeboy

Try Julian from garage d, he may be able to souce one quicker

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
I have rung DB power and Driftworks they dont have them...Driftworks has a conversion flywheel but it can only handle stock clutch. Where can i get one delivered within the week?? Any Comments appreciated guys!!
Little confused..

RPS Max Stage:
http://www.driftworks.com/catalog/p...t-organic-clutch-kit-s13-s14-s15-r32-r33.html

SPEC Stage 2:
http://www.driftworks.com/catalog/products/spec-stage-2-clutch-kit.html

SPEC Stage 3:
http://www.driftworks.com/catalog/products/spec-stage-3-clutch-kit.html

Y

YazS150

APEX PERFORMANCE ARE LEEEEEGGGGGGGEEEEEEEENDS!!!! I dont know y i didnt ring them in the first place!!! RPS Max Street clutch and APex conversion flywheel ON THE WAY!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!!:thumbs: