What's new

oil filter

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
i've been to my local nissan dealer today to get an oil filter,as i'm hopfully getting my car's oils done this weekend.
Anyhow what a bunch of muppetts ! They did not know what my car was, not even sure of sr20det engine :eek:
tryed to explain 200sx they werent even sure what a s14 was !
eventully i got an oil filter off them,

What i want to check is have they given me the right one ?
part number 15208-9F600 its for almera N16E
I'm hoping its a filter for almera gti as its the same engine without the turbo.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
My local dealer is like that :rolleyes: Can't do anything without a VIN... Though they probably know Renaults inside out. Its for that reason that I always use West Way in Basingstoke. Warren knows the cars well and even has a note of my chassis number on the wall over their phone :p

That's the right filter. Fits loads of things, from Almeras too 350Zs...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
mine are ok they know what a S15 and knwo the engine hahah....i went there too much to sort out my water leak...

D

Derek

What about a Nismo Oil Filter, Any better than a jdm one. There bloody tiny compared to most oil filters u'd see.

S

S15R

nismo filter is like $40aud bucks each compare to nissan genuine $15

genuine filter is good enough and i change oil often so its ok for me

P

Project S15

I use FRam ones but not the one that is on the FRam book cuz they are bit big so I did some research and found a right sized one. its just as same as genuine nissan one but its lot less of price. Still good quality tho :D