What's new

Anyone know where i can get these???

S

s15andy.s

Does anyone know where i can pick up a set of these smoked L.E.D rear lights..any help much appreciated!!cheers;)

S

s15andy.s

re

Did you try NeweraParts.com? :p
ya thats where i found them actually but was unsure if it was safe to buy from them(neweraparts) hav u ever delt with them? are they relyable? i ask this cause ive allready been stung buying bits an pieces off ebay for my car and they just never showed up:no:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
s15oc are not fans of Newera :indiff: However, setting that aside, they tend to also be overpriced.

I'd be inclined to see if a Yahoo Auctions buyer can source one :)

Reaction score
what nicely said. They are wayyy to over priced! Make a request on rhdjapan or get a buyer.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Just a small warning about RHDJapan. They are very well priced, but they failed to mark a parcel for me the way I asked and I got wacked £70 for duty and VAT. They did seem particularly bothered about it when I complained about it to them either. Fact was that, despite Perfectrun being more expensive, had I got it from them they'd have done what I asked and it would have worked out cheaper. Oh, and I'd have got it quicker. Got something from them in a week last Tuesday... Took nearly three from RHD.

Reaction score
ye i tend to agree with you, they have started slipping a bit lately. I think its a case of them getting alot of business these days and slacking on customer service. Itll only last so long.