JTS

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hola :wave:

Anyone going to JTS this Sunday 1st June? I've still not met any S15 owners except for Rich last year (at the same place - Silverstone lol)!! Would be great meet some of you - think Helix is coming so will look out for his blue one there :)

Kimi - will you and the Co-ord peeps be there?

Can't wait to do some car photography again and this time, hopefully I won't have a huge fence in front of my view and get cars on the circuit etc :nod:

James

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Hope you have a great day James & get the pictures you want :thumbs:

Neither me or coordsport will be going this year,
we did it last year, it wasnt a bad show :wack:

i will be away for 2 weeks :cool:

hopefully get to meet you at the Telford meets :p

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hope you have a great day James & get the pictures you want :thumbs:

Neither me or coordsport will be going this year,
we did it last year, it wasnt a bad show :wack:

i will be away for 2 weeks :cool:

hopefully get to meet you at the Telford meets :p
Ah - shame we miss each other AGAIN lol!!!

Oh well, hope you have nice 2 weeks off and yes, really must hook up at the Telford meet this summer :)

Not sure about the little 'smacked head' after your comment about last year's show - can you provide more detail lol? As said, these shows for me are more about the photography (and meeting S15 owners if I ever get the chance to!!) than getting stressed about the amount of chaved-up Pulsars and Scoobs one might witness in the vacinity - I can handle all that now :rotfl:

James

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
James,

it wasnt full of chavs :no: unlike Trax :p

It was advertised as massive trade area, we were in the pit area
along with a few others.
To be honest there was not as many traders there as they advertised.

The drift boys were there but alass it was so busy as the weather was lovely and hot, i could not get anywhere near to watch them :(

In my opinion it was more of a track day than a japshow,
but thats my opinion of it from last year,maybe this year it may be different.

If you want to check out our wheels, one of our guys Leon will be going along with a few of our wheels,
Look out for the Toxic ride stand as he will be on there with them :thumbs:

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Okies - can totally understand from a business perspective when show organisers big-up the event for traders and then it turns out to be not what was advertised is frustrating and costly for people like yourselves...

Believe me, I ain't going back to Trax and TBH, I think I'm done with shows featuring generic marques (non-Jap specific). It's not just the chav element that's bad but I reckon the trade stands are utter poo at these events. Ok, JTS might not be big and as you say might lack on things to look at but at least all the cars are Jap and there won't be a Corsa in sight :D

And even better when I get my motor ready to actually do some proper track time as this is what it's all about!!

Cheers - J :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
If anyone is going, I'm on a small stand (no point telling you the name cos we ain't got the banners etc). There'll be 3 of us:

Blue S15 Spec-R
Silver EK4 Civic VTi (with red Rota rims)
White RX-7 (Mazdaspeed bodyparts & rims)

Please say hello - I'll prob have my Nikon camera glued to my hand for most of the day!!

James :)

Reaction score
we're goin' cause it's only 20min away from me.

i thinkin' i'm goin' in my mates GTR though, as there's only us 2 going, so no point takin' 2 cars for 2 people....

P

Pazz

InitialD - not sure if I am still going (this is Helix btw, had a nick change) as a couple of friends have pulled out and it was planned to have near-on a carful to make it worth the 2hr ish journey.

I will try and do some convincing.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hey Dazz - shame you're not bringing your 15 :( would love to have seen it on show... Hopefully I'll catch you when you're going around but might not be with my car for some of the morning as I tend to get comfy by the track to take pics :)

Pazz - hope you'll be able to make it. You're more than welcome to add to our stand if the organisers let you do this. If you want, I can PM you my mobile number, you can get our stand details and then maybe you can contact the JTS organisers beforehand. Up to you mate but the offer's there... :nod:

Looking forward to this now although weather may be a bit dodge :wack:

James