What's new

Wise Square kit, anyone have it?

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry to bring up old posts (28-05-2008) but ive been doing some research into the S15 Silvia at the end of Tokyo Drift, unfortunately there is little information about it on the internet, especially to do with the one from the film.

From the info i've found, everything in this post is pretty accurate, i sat there and translated the some of the behrman.jp website and it doesn't say anything about the graphics anywhere.

Thats the main reason i'm posting, i've searched the behrman site, and have also found a US site which sells wise square parts. Does anyone know if these are availiable to buy? *considering the car is a D1GP car* http://www.driftspeed.com/index.php?...ain_page=index

Would very much appreciate any help :D

and Kennji, georgeous car!

Thanks very much

Reaction score
Ahhh. Thats actually a website i haven't seen. Although, i'm confused.. it doesn't mention the Graphics. Would the graphics just be included with this kit anyway without mention, or are they seperate?

I've seen Wise Square S15's, but with different Graphics, so im assuming there isn't any set package for this model.

Also, would anyone be able to give me an opinion on price here. This kit would be costing around £3000 inc Postage.
-4-Piece Front Bumper Set
-6-Piece Side Step Set
-2-Piece Rear Bumper Set
So, i would basically be getting Front Bumper, Skirts and Rear Bumper.

Is this particularly expensive? If it is, is there any reason why and if it is expensive, should i be looking for something a little less flash if you know what i mean?

Thanks

D

D BOY

i dont think you can buy the graphics and im sure they are not included in the price.
The price for the kit is expensive but its one of the best kits you could buy in terms of fitment, and not just as simple as front bumper, skirts and rear bumper, they layered parts which connect ever so nicely

Reaction score
Just so you all know ....

The original bumpers form part of the cars crumple zone as designed by Nissan. Removing these changes the cars crash performance so therefore does not meet European conformity. This is what I was told by an inspector down at Bristol.

Happy new year one and all !!!!!

Reaction score
thanks Mark for the kind word. its a pretty expensive kit compared to others, but as mentioned, you get top quality material & fittings. if you have less budget, i'd say get the pieces without the bumpers if you already have the aero kit. just some minor modification to attach them on i reckon. or leave out the side step pieces?

i don't think the crash performance is much altered with as the front bumper design resembles much of the nissan aero bumper, but of course maybe the fiber material is not that durable i guess. from my memories, its a direct bolt-on and no cutting of the headlight support bar or other stuffs.