What's new

Japfest

D

david

Few of us off to japfest uk this day week lookin forword too it and seeing nicelys beast!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
im off there too, i was wondering if the s15 club had a stand, i've got tickets but thinking about it i wouldn't mind parking with a few other s15's, probably won't get the chance again as i've never seen another one on the road!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its not too bad. Used to be better before the chav element started taking an interest in Jap cars... However, its miles better than Trax :hurl:

Reaction score
I'll be there too... provided the car will be ready... completely forgot it was this weekend!!! Really wish i hadnt decided to re wire the car now!!! Although only 18 wires left to solder on my extended loom! And provided it works first time... should just about be ready!

David you coming over from Ireland for this then???

B

baynz

ill be there too on a local jap car clubs stand jcc. really looking forward to it as i missed it last year because on the day of japfest i was actually pickin the car up.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
well looks like ill be parked over in the regular car park with everyone else as i havent managed to secure a stand pass from anywhere (im still an ftooc member but they have run out):(, as for the co-ord sport stand, i'll definitely come over as i want to have a look into some parts for my car so that i can make a start with some of the more basic mods before getting into the real money territory! looking forward to putting some faces to names and admiring some other s15's!!

D

D BOY

ill be going but will be in the regular car park to:(

anyone seen the weather forcast yet???

Reaction score
i'll be there.... but we're goin' in my mate's company car.... mondeo diesel....cause it's free transport! LOL

D

david

Channie ye were comming over from ireland but wont be in the s15 cause there is 4 off us going so ill be bringing my everyday car(Carina E).were getting the boat friday morning!

B

baynz

Think you may be on the same local club stand as my friend john,
he has a silver supercharged toyota corolla :D
ummm i dont think there is a silver corolla on our stand, the full name of the club is jap cars cymru if that helps, i havent checked the list in a good while tbh so i may be wrong.

anyway i am looking forward to it, and i have track time booked so im going to enjoy myself out on the track. first time at castle combe and first time on a proper track.

Last edited:
J

juice_s15

had a brilliant time, got to see a couple more s15's....v.nice

have to say tho, that black Evo 8 (i think) with the orange stickers on was very very quick going round the track

started raining on the way home, but overall good day out

B

baynz

yeah cracking day, really enjoyed. as i was waiting to go out on track was nice to finally meet nicely although briefly. track session was brilliant and a great experience for my first time on a track. saw nicelys s15, kimis, s15, pablos old s15, and about 5 others.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
so what was nicely's 'top secret mod'..!??

:D