What's new

What to look out for in an s15 when buying one!

D

david

I was the same looking for one looked at a few but all were crashed and repaired and some repaired badly. i was 9 months looking before i got one that was never tipped and a grade 4 . keep an eye out for front damage and the most common is rear quarter panels changed u will know if u look close enough at gaps /sealer etc. i was very happy to get such a good one but u will pay for good ones. watch out for ones too cheap cause they are cheap for a reason!!!

S

s15andy.s

s15

took me a good couple of months aswell to get a mint one..im still waiting for mine to arrive its a grade 3.5 with alot of mods:nod: i wouldnt go lower than a grade 3.5 if buying one from auction in japan,if buying one thats allready in the country id get it checked out by an expierienced panel beater and mechanic;)

G

gunner93

1) Check for air-cond filter change tag in the glove box. They might have the actual mileage written there. Compare that with the dash cluster's mileage.

2) Jack car up and inspect under carriage for excessive rust, torn bushes, broken plastic fenders, broken drive shaft boot etc.

3) Inspect fluids for freshness.

4)

5)

6)

P

Pazz

Gunner93 do you have a pic of this "tag". I have a silver tag but unsure if its anything to do with air-con filter.