What's new

Killarney rally...

D

david

Well lads anyone going to killarney next weekend there is normally a serious amount going but it would be nice to see some s15s around.:D

subzero

Reaction score
ill be there, not sure if ill be in the 15, scared of what could happen her and my license :D

gonna be one big weekend !!

D

Derek

I'll be there all weekend, Usual Spot usual crew. As for S15 mines in pieces at home in garage..

Reaction score
Country
i dont think i can make it. im work and my car should be going in for a make over that weekend. but you guys should check out the up and coming sxoc dragday up in bishipscourt co. down.. should be a good turn up of skylines, s15/14/13.
its not just drag all types of evens. i should be there, with my maked over s15:D you guys will be :eek:...

S

s15andy.s

i might head down sat for a look..went the last two years its allways wedged with nice cars an hot chicks

J

jhinchy

Il be down there, not sure what car though. keep an eye out for a Pewter S15, or else il be in a white Carlton GSi :thumbs:

Hopefuly a bit of sunshine! Always a great weekend:nod:

M

MarkS15

i dont think i can make it. im work and my car should be going in for a make over that weekend. but you guys should check out the up and coming sxoc dragday up in bishipscourt co. down.. should be a good turn up of skylines, s15/14/13.
its not just drag all types of evens. i should be there, with my maked over s15:D you guys will be :eek:...
Sounds good this!!

D

david

Just home from the rally was savage crack and seen lots off diffin.
Nice too see a few s15s floating around too.
Met a pewter one today gave me a wave if it was any off ye!:)

J

jhinchy

Met a pewter one today gave me a wave if it was any off ye!:)
That was probably me, were you parked in the statoil station next to Mcdonalds?
Good weekend, only got a couple of stages, but some lovely car driving around.
Mighty weekend:thumbs:

subzero

Reaction score
Was below , didnt see many s15s , saw a good few s15 fronted silvia allright, some of which were very roughly put together.

left my yoke at home. which i regretted when i got below. :eek: missed havingmy own car.