What's new

Summer UK Meet

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, but this is a guy that goes for a ride on a weekend because he has nothing better to do and does 3500km's

Last edited:
Reaction score
Count me in :) Now all I need is someone to sponser me with a return air ticket:D:D I don't eat much and I'm house trained:nod:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I have a sponsor for the ticket. It is just a metter of getting the leave from work and getting the wife to agree. I think my 1 year old daughter would be the biggest snag.

Reaction score
I have a sponsor for the ticket. It is just a metter of getting the leave from work and getting the wife to agree. I think my 1 year old daughter would be the biggest snag.
Wouldn't have something to do with who you work for would it:) I'll go with you if you need a companion:D

M

Matt_S

JAE's location this year is well known for flooding isn't it? Either way... i'm not attending this year.

it should be re-named "scooby extravaganza"
LOL, WTF is all this talk of flooding!?!?

The only issue is thecasueway you have to cross which has a high tide over the weekend (or three maybe :wack: )

JAE has changed a bit since I started going way back in 1999, but HEY! I know so many people now, I go for the company not the cars :wack: :thumbs:

If youre fairly new to JAE and snobby enoug hto worry about other car clubs then I can see your point :wack:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Wouldn't have something to do with who you work for would it:) I'll go with you if you need a companion:D
yeah, something to do with the flying rat. Now we just have to get the cars over there... hmmmm....

Reaction score
Country
Ive always found JAE a great piss up weekend. Its an added bonus it being close to me but its just 30 mins up A12 so is fairly easy to get to from the M25.

Matt - Let me know who you are camping with, i may park with the SXOC (as i doubt the S15oc will be there?) but camp with the FTOOC. I know plenty from that club already and dont really know anyone in the SXOC :rolleyes:

T

TonyS15

JAE Is a good idea but also quite distance for our scottish friends so i think somewhere more central would be better, i think the idea of centre parcs/camping is good but does the meet want to be motor orientated? i still think somewhere middle britain is the best bet for scottish members aswell as souther members and welsh.
I still think a weekend at pod or possibly a alton towers weekend would be a good idea

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
HERE HERE

Im usually always up for meets etc! But as you know i live up north north in Aberdeenshire. If it wer worth the treck i would be up for it indeed.

Im going to JAE defo as number 1 i have my own stand, and number 2 ever time iv been iv had an amazing time! Just a big piss up with mates you aint seen in a year ^__^!

Anyways. Yeah maybe we could organise a track / drift day?

Last edited:
Reaction score
JAE is a must for this year!
Japfest my ticket has already been bought!!
As for a track day for S15OC for all to attend... would be a nightmare to organise and the price of petrol?!?! I'd be willing to drive for a max of 6hours for a meet... but the cost :wack:

How about this we have a load of members in Oz... why dont we organise a piss up in sydney??? Plane ticket would probably be abit more expensive than the cost of petrol to drive to the centre of england?!
Also i love Ozzy birds :)

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Come on down.... the beer is always cold :D Lucky I have that beer fridge in the garage...

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Phil,

You are welcome to drop around anytime (well anytime within reason). Although I feel a night cruise coming on ;)

Reaction score
JAE is a must for this year!
Japfest my ticket has already been bought!!
As for a track day for S15OC for all to attend... would be a nightmare to organise and the price of petrol?!?! I'd be willing to drive for a max of 6hours for a meet... but the cost :wack:

Which Japfest are you going to the one at Castle Combe or the one at the Pod? Have never been to Castle Combe may have to give it a try,anyone else going to shows this year??

B

baynz

ill be at japfest in castle combe this year, and i have a track time slot sorted, have to give it a go haha

Reaction score
Combe aswell on SXOC stand not on track... dont trust my wonky engine! Come:wave: