What's new

Rear Spec R Aero Spoiler

T

Tiger

Hi, new to this forum ;-)
I've been looking and searching the web for an aero spoiler. Living in Norway and own an S14A. Wanna replace the original spoiler with an S15 Spec R Aero rear spoiler. I would guess I need to modify it a bit to get it fit onto my boot lid.

Does anyone know where I can buy a used or new.

The Spoilershop in Australia doesen't deliver abroad, which is the only firm I have found can supply those.

Regards, Torgeir H:D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I think I saw one for sale on www.sxoc.co.uk which had already been modified to fit an S14.

Don't know if it's still available though and it was some time ago I spotted it.

G

GUEST_JDM

you can have mine in a month for free as long as you pay for shipping and organise the **** i live in aus and mines a jap spec spoiler in pearl white if it matters

T

Tiger

Sounds great !! This is the Spec R Aero Spoiler with the brake light in the middle support ?
I will of course pay for the shipment of the whole thing ;-)

Rgds Torgeir H

G

GUEST_JDM

yeh mate stock standard jap spec nissain aro spoiler same as on nicely's weapon of mass destruction
ive pm'd you my email just let me know in a months time should have my carbon boot painted and on by then

Last edited:
T

Tiger

Sent email ;-). And great at last to find one. Those spoilers are difficult to find here in norway, very few S15 around. I assume you remove youre spoiler to get a clean look on your S15.

Rgds Tiger

G

GUEST_JDM

yeh mate just dont really need it or like the look of it really