What's new

A-Plan Insurance...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys I was on the phone to A-Plan insurance to see if they could do the club any deals or discount the guy was nice and explaned they don't just give discount but aslong as ur a member of a club/forum they will try there best to sort you out and give you the best Quote possible...
Theres a couple of us using them already really good guys there thumbs upto them :thumbs:
0845 0711234
Also can have a look at there web site A-Plan

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Was that via the main number, or the Thatcham branch? You'll get the best deal via Thatcham, as they are the import office.

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
sushiming said:
Thatcham branch mate
just to let everyone else know they only do grey Import cars
I tried them about 2 years ago and got no luck.. refused to insure me :( That was for my modified LHD 300ZXTT... :(

I know it didn't help that I had a US driver's license, but that said they refused my dad (Advanced Driver) for the same car :(

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They seemed to have come from nowhere in the past six months or so (import-wise). They are fantastic on S15s. Don't know if they rated them wrong or something! :p

They appear to be giving good deals on S14s too now also. That can backfire sometimes though. SXOC used to have a club deal with Insure Shop until all the chavs started buying S13s and 14s and promptly writing them off. They stopped taking new 200SX business... Hopefully S15s won't get like that. :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They are, thankfully, out of the chav price bracket (although I wonder when you hear how much they spend on their shiteheaps sometimes). And there's not enough Spec S for them to buy... :p

U

uwantsome

mate i duno about you guys but i payed almost AUD$7,000 for my insuarance in about 3 years i would of payed wat the cars worth

thats under my name
lost my license twice
under 25
& high risk car lol