What's new

Silvia from NZ

D

drifter_nz

Hi Guys, here are some pictures of my S15, Spec R. Following are the few modifications:

1. Veilside Wide Body kit all around.
2. Work Equip 18"*10" at the back (265/35/18) & 18"*9" in the front (235/35/18).
3. Greddy Blow off Valve.
3. Greddy Inter Cooler Kit.
4. Greddy Wastegate.
5. Greddy ECM boost controller.
6. Greddy Turbo Timer.
7. Greddy Oil Pressure and Boost gauge.
8. Greddy Pod Filter.
9. 4" JVC DVD player.
10. 2* 12" Sony Explod Woofers with custom box in the boot.
11. 2000 Watt Sony Amplifier.
12. Pioneer Speakers and components all around. 6*9 at the back.
13. Cusco Engine Damper kit.
14. Exceedy Heavy duty clutch.
15. NISMO racing exhaust.
16. Custom smoked rear lights and side indicators.
17. Greddy HID light system.
18. Greddy heavy duty differential system.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
nice car, but as Yakozan said, it needs to be lowered.

D

drifter_nz

Thanks heaps guys, yea I am in the process to get DTM axis 20"*10" mags, and fully automated suspension from Greddy. Once that arrives, it will cover the guard to wheel gap and also wouldn't have to worry about scratching the kit on speed bumps.

2OOsxy

Hey I've seen pics of this car before... nice work, gorgeous!! I've got a similar plan for the suspension on mine (well using teins and replacing what I have currently). Would love to know how the GReddy's go...

D

drifter_nz

I have used HKS and also Apexi on my previous cars, which were RX7 and Skyline GTR. But I personally think that they lack in the user friendly side of things. They are basically for professional race track cars, but then again, thats me. Teins are good, but consider Cusco or Nismo as well, they are great sets too.

D

drifter_nz

Yea, that is in the project. New rims are going to cost me over $4000, but hey, gota passion for it, so why not. RX7 is good, but you cannot compare them, but they are awesome cars and depends what has been done to the engine. Since they are rotary, they need reconditioning sooner then the normal other engines, so make sure you ask for service history or to be on the safe side, take it your mechanic for check up before you nail the deal. But they are awesome cars, specially the Bathrust edition ones. I am in Auckland, Panmure to be precise.

subzero

Reaction score
that bodykit is unreal, i love it. havent seen that kit b4. rims look cool too. just a little high but i see you sorting that. will look mental dropped on the ground.

fair play man !!! :thumbs: