What's new

Club Stickers (New Thread) Their Here!

M

Meddy

Well dont know if Ive done the right thing, but thought Id start a new thread as the old one was getting to big and off topic.

So Ive returned to work today and Ive got the stickers here in front of me. My mate has had them all made up (15 of each) :eek: Instead of the trial ones I wanted so if people dont want them, then I'll just stand the cost no worries. :nod:

Have to say they look good though. They are identical to the mock ups bar the lettering is now silver so as to be visible on cars like mine with privacy glass. One thing though is the cost has risen just slightly to ?3 a decal as originally he didnt think he could do the Silvia logo easily so was just going to do it a solid colour with a red centre. Im pleased to say this isnt now the case and we have the correct 3D version, with light shading etc.

I'll trial fit one tonight so you can see them, but if anyone wants any then just drop me a PM with your address and we can sort out money etc.

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
Count me in...

Meddy said:
Well dont know if Ive done the right thing, but thought Id start a new thread as the old one was getting to big and off topic.

So Ive returned to work today and Ive got the stickers here in front of me. My mate has had them all made up (15 of each) :eek: Instead of the trial ones I wanted so if people dont want them, then I'll just stand the cost no worries. :nod:

Have to say they look good though. They are identical to the mock ups bar the lettering is now silver so as to be visible on cars like mine with privacy glass. One thing though is the cost has risen just slightly to ?3 a decal as originally he didnt think he could do the Silvia logo easily so was just going to do it a solid colour with a red centre. Im pleased to say this isnt now the case and we have the correct 3D version, with light shading etc.

I'll trial fit one tonight so you can see them, but if anyone wants any then just drop me a PM with your address and we can sort out money etc.

M

Meddy

Nicely said:
Nice work, mate. :thumbs: Be good to see some photos, but I'm sure I'll have a couple. :)
I'll sort some tonight. :nod: Ive got to fit a new speedo chip as well, so may as well do both things at the sametime.

M

Meddy

Yakozan said:
Pics and measurements please :)

You've got an paypal account?
Ill post pics later, but measurements are 400*30 for the rear window type and 140 * 90 for the side window type. The logo on the rear window ones is around twice the height of the other letters. Oh and you could make the side window ones smaller by losing the URL and the Jap characters and I guess you could re-arrange it if you wanted the hassle. :nod:

I do have paypal yes, Ill PM details to anyone who is interested on receipt of an address.

M

Meddy

My wife has buggered off on a work trip with both our digital cameras. :rant:

So Ive had to resort to the camera phone. Quality is so bad Ive only bothered to take pics of the rear version.

P

paulphot

Guys from OZ, have PM'd Meddy re price and they will be about $15 for the two side stickers. If we put one order in then we will all save on postage so PM me with your order and I will arrange postage with Meddy. It will also keep te forum relatively clean. :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Meddy said:
Nicely said:
Well, that looks great, even with those photos. :p
Yep I think they are spot on.

I think the pics might even be up to Yakko's standards. :D
Well thank you. I think they look rather good :D
You should have made them larger so their true beauty is shown :p

I want piccies of the side ones too :)

M

Meddy

Yakozan said:
Meddy said:
Nicely said:
Well, that looks great, even with those photos. :p
Yep I think they are spot on.

I think the pics might even be up to Yakko's standards. :D
Well thank you. I think they look rather good :D
You should have made them larger so their true beauty is shown :p

I want piccies of the side ones too :)
Heres two equally crap piccies of the side one. :D

The lettering is silver as the rears it just looks black in the pics.

As I said before as all the sections are sperate you can pic and choose its arrangement and contents when you fit it.

K

kenji

Looks great guys~!! Thanks for using my design ^^ How much for the rear window sticker?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
kenji said:
Looks great guys~!! Thanks for using my design ^^ How much for the rear window sticker?
Meddy's having trouble posting today, so he's asked me to reply.

The cost of all stickers is ?3 or $7.50 AUD. Please take a look back at paulphot's post, as it will almost certainly be cheaper to buy together. :)