www.s15oc.com
Country
Meddy said:
Wheres Topper?
:wave:
Meddy said:
Then again ?3 a sticker may be too much for a tight Scotsman. :D
:rant: :ghey:

I have issues with my S15 at the moment and it doesnt deserve anymore presents just now, let alone ones this cool :cool:

So the only other car i have is my compnay car, my boss wouldnt be happy about that :(, sorry guys

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I played around a bit....and put the one at the rear much higher as u cant see it cuz if the rear wing...

D

Derek

Got mine 2day. Thanks Andy. All i need is a s15 now.. :cool: Saw the envelope holset turbochargers and i was thinking wtf?

M

Meddy

Nicely said:
Shame you can't bolt em on an SR20dET though... :p
Err you can. Pretty easily actually. Dont know if its common knowledge but one of the kits RC Developments sells for the EVO uses one of our units.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Sorry, I was looking at the web site, and a lot of the ones listed appeared to be for trucks or other big engine things... Must have missed some. :confused:

M

Meddy

Nicely said:
Sorry, I was looking at the web site, and a lot of the ones listed appeared to be for trucks or other big engine things... Must have missed some. :confused:
Yep officially we only sell to the heavy duty diesel market. This doesnt mean some of our smaller units wont go on though. For instance we have a partnership with mitsubishi for smaller units, which would be fine for our engines. I do admit though that some of the larger units would probably add 50% to the weight of the engine though.

Just as an aside the unit RC have as part of a power upgrade kit we usually sell to customers for around 11 litre engines. :eek: Laaaaaaaaaaggggg may be an issue. ;)

M

Meddy

S15R said:
Got the Stickers thank Meddy :D

btw thanks for the spare A4 papers :D
Cool thought you might appreciate some A4. ;) Couldnt find anything else to protect the stickers with.

P

paulphot

:thumbs:
Thanks mate, they arrived today and will go on the car this weekend. :wave:

B

Barky

Meddy said:
Nicely said:
Yep officially we only sell to the heavy duty diesel market. This doesnt mean some of our smaller units wont go on though. For instance we have a partnership with mitsubishi for smaller units, which would be fine for our engines. I do admit though that some of the larger units would probably add 50% to the weight of the engine though.

Just as an aside the unit RC have as part of a power upgrade kit we usually sell to customers for around 11 litre engines. :eek: Laaaaaaaaaaggggg may be an issue. ;)
The units supplied to RC didn't have any major lag issues, using any turbo bigger than normal will increase lag. The main worries about using diesel turbos is generally the turbine housings are not capable of sustaining the high turbine inlet temperatures associated with petrol engines. :thumbs:
Stick with the Garrett's a GT2871R / GT-RS will do nicely :nod:

Need any more stickers let me know, I got you them for a good price man!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
What the fook are you doing on here?! :p

Well done on the stickers :thumbs: Would be good to sort the Jap writing ones to stick on the inside of the glass next time. The little fiddly dash bits come off quite easily if you have to clear frost off... :(

B

Barky

Nicely said:
What the fook are you doing on here?! :p

Well done on the stickers :thumbs: Would be good to sort the Jap writing ones to stick on the inside of the glass next time. The little fiddly dash bits come off quite easily if you have to clear frost off... :(
LOL.... your link to the Russian drifter (vid not work for me BTW) brought me here, I forgot I even signed up here :rolleyes: .

Getting mirrored ones to stick on the inside of the glass is no problem. :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
:cool: Welcome :wave:

As for the vids. Odd. Worked straight off for me. Does your played download codecs automatically?