What's new

The S15 Burning Question

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
not really. Different rear spoiler (aero one) and leather front seats. That's about it

2OOsxy

not really. Different rear spoiler (aero one) and leather front seats. That's about it
+ racing pedals, different gauge cluster trim, chrome interior trim in a couple of spots, slight differences in the inner door handles, different mags ... but no difference in motor:no:.

^^^^^^Why aren't all newbies like the man above... You should see some of the comedy people that join driftworks "Hi I'm 14 and really want to drift my mums fiesta" :D
I'm not a man, maybe that's the difference :nod::p

sniffy

Reaction score
Country
my friend bought one and when i seen it i fell in love with it told him if he ever sold it i wanted first dibs a year later it was mine and at a very very very good price

C

christopher

The GT version is slightly modified interior with the R33 GT badging... Where did I read that line before...

Last edited:
J

james_pa28

I'm not a man, maybe that's the difference :nod::p
(Awaits lots of cheesy replies from all the men on the forum)

...What a dream it would be to find a girl that owns an S15, most girls take one look and say, hmmm it's not a mercedes though is it :ghey::wack:

Can you handle all that power? ;):D

2OOsxy

...What a dream it would be to find a girl that owns an S15, most girls take one look and say, hmmm it's not a mercedes though is it :ghey::wack:
ah take heart there's quite a few of us around now - we have a few ladies in Perth S15 with some nice rides ...

and at a recent car show I was in (which was 99% blokes with aussie muscle cars, be I secured some jap & chick power in there ;)) it was mostly the gals who loved the car. Being black and sporty kinda helps! The guys suddenly liked it more though when they realised a gal built and owned it... dunno why that is tho...

Can you handle all that power? ;):D
and then some!! :p
Wait til you see the old school V8 tyre shredder I am going to build!! :nod:

2OOsxy

Do I need to start an "aussie chick who drives or appreciates S15's" export company for some of the guys? :D

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Do I need to start an "aussie chick who drives or appreciates S15's" export company for some of the guys? :D
why would we let you export them?!?!? We need them here!!!

J

james_pa28

We need a "Pics of girls on their S15's" section

I'll start the list, copy and paste, once we have two names the girls must comply or be banned :D

1. James

2OOsxy

I like the name of that place - wolverhampton sounds pretty cool, obviously I have no idea but the name is pretty tricky!!

Yep Kimi.. the guys have no idea what's hit em now :D

R

Red Duke

I saw Toppers being advertised on Newera's website and was very intrigued ... Done some research and found it ticked all the right boxes for a replacement to my Manual GPX FTO.

I've got Topper to thank for getting me into the S15 world...and i can blame him if it goes wrong! lol
Blimey, is this really only my 2nd post here!? :wack: Anyway.. I'm in a similar position, I was looking at Skylines on Newera a couple of years ago when I saw Toppers car and fell in love with it! I knew then I had to have that car, but, as I didn't have the money, that kinda threw a spanner in the works! Lol. ;)

I still have my FTO, it's been 5 years now! Aaaand I still don't have an S15 yet.. :no: I'm currently sorting the few odd jobs my GPX needs doing to it, then it'll be a respray to bring the yellow back to A1 condition (especially as they only made 500!) and I'll be keeping that for my 'daily driver', and giving my diesel work horse the boot. I'm also considering selling my bike, and the cash from that I'd put away to go towards a Spec R.

Having read about the SVA / IVA crap, I know I need to get an S15, and soon. I'd been torn over which car to aspire to and save up for (S15 Spec R, or an R33 GTR) and I've now finally come to a decision. :thumbs: (Just as my girlfriend says in the background "You'll change your mind again, you always do!" :rolleyes: )

Bah, I'm waffling now anyway - it's my 30th tomorrow and I've had a few sherberts with dinner, so I'm off for the night. ;) I'm sure you can expect some silly questions from me in the near future! :ghey:

Last edited: